Chapter 11

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 11

                Disclaimer: I don't own the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series or the Heroes of Olympus series or characters. I also don't own any of the songs that I used in the process of writing this. And also I need songs ideas. So leave me a comment for songs.

                        Percy's POV

So here we are in mythology class. Mr. Brunner class. Annabeth and I were just 'quietly' talking/laughing in the back of the room.

"Percy. No you wouldn't do that" Annabeth whispered to be as I poked her again.

"Really, Annabeth. Take it back" I demanded jokingly poking her again and again.

"Percy STOP! We need to finish the project. Its due at the end of the week and we only have half of it done." Annabeth says as she moves under my pokes.

"We exactly it only Tuesday. We have time. That means you NEED to take back what you say." I tell her now fully tickling her.

"NO. Fine I take it back" she says trying to get my hands away from her stomach.

"Not good enough. What are you taking back?" I asks her.

"I admit it, ok. Percy Jackson is the king of music business and the handsomest being ever." She barely says as I continue to tickle her.

"Yes." I say loudly. OOPS. Now the whole class had their eyes on us.

"What was that Mr. Jackson?" Chiron asks.

"Nothing sir. I was just happy that we were really close to finishing our project." I cover up.

"Very well, I suggest you finish the project fully, whereas it is due Friday." He says to me.

I turn back to Annabeth, who now had a very red face and hard breathing due to me tickling her.

"I hate you." She says to me

"Aw, Annabeth. I never knew you hated me. I though you think I'm the handsomest being ever." I say pouting/mocking her.

"Whatever" she says as the bell rings letting us out of class.