ꨄ︎ fights, pride and wasps ꨄ︎

babe<3

hey
i miss uuu
come back to the room w me (Read)

not u ignoring me (Read)

you

i am actually

babe<3

why?

u still mad?

you

you spoiled my fav series, ofc i'm mad!
if i wanted to know the end, i would've looked it up on the internet
u ruined the whole thing, thank u sm.

babe<3

i said i'm sorry!
i thought u finished it, okay?
u can't be mad 4ever!

you

no? wach me.
bye.

babe<3

as u wish then 💋 (Read)

don't run into my arms later (Read)

you

u don't run to mine. (Read)

----

After locking your phone, you continue eating your ice cream while gazing at the pool. You had a little dispute with your girlfriend about twenty minutes ago after she accidentally shared some spoilers of your favorite series.

Lana knew she screwed up when you fell silent and didn't laugh. She apologized, very poorly, when you let her know that you hadn't finished the season yet. Her kisses always solve everything but not this time, you didn't let her. This is some serious shit.

So you left her house and took refuge in the backyard, bringing the ice cream with you, of course. True, you were pretty pissed off at first but it was momentary. In fact, you were going to get back to her at any minute but her messages were quite clear.

"Don't come into my arms?" You repeat under your breath, with a bittersweet tone. "Fine, then, it's not like I'm going to die anyway."

That's a lie, you're capable of dying, but your pride must win over hers. Because hell Lana is going to come running to yours. Don't even think about it. In itself, ignoring her messages is already dangerous, imagine answering her but coldly. That's worse than not doing it.

You frown slightly when you receive a new Instagram notification, precisely one from your girlfriend's account.

----