ꨄ︎ kissing Dorothy after seven days ꨄ︎

"Oh my, you look gorgeous!"

Some blush colors your cheek with Tatiana's compliment, who kindly offers to take the coat you just took off.

"Thanks, Tati. You too!" She smiles happily.

"You flatter me! Lana is in the living room with the rest. Make yourself comfortable, I'll be there in a minute."

You make your way to the living room with a lot of confidence in yourself. You doubted about dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood at the last minute but it was kinda late to get another costume. So, fuck it.

All eyes are on you when you join the rest. You greet your friends and their partners and the compliments of how beautiful you look rain down on you. It's not a big deal, really. You're just wearing a black and white corset and a red skirt above your knees, complementing the outfit with a red cape and high heels of the same color.

You're a sexy version of Little Red Riding Hood. And maybe that's why people around you're so surprised by your look, because you hardly ever show your body this way. That's really due to your personal preferences, and trying new things sometimes doesn't feel bad at all.

Some green eyes collide with yours and you decide to go over to say hi. None of the people present know that you and your girlfriend haven't seen or talked to each other for a week after the argument you both had and you want to keep it that way.

Also, there's a guy sitting next to her, someone you don't know, who smiles at her a lot, who looks at her with absolute devotion. Lots of people look at your girlfriend like that, but for some reason, he looks like danger.

With complete freedom, you sit on Lana's lap, wrapping your hands gently around her neck.

"Hi, guys," you enthusiastically say examining the stranger man who's now smiling kindly at you.

"Babe, this is Clayton, a friend. Clay, this is Y/N, my pretty girlfriend."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you," he says. Even though you offer a kind smile, it's forced. You'd like to say the same thing but you just can't. It's as if you can see in his eyes his intentions, and they're not good. "I think I'll go get some drinks. Can I get you one?"

"We're fine, thanks." Lana softly replies.

Once he stands up and gets out of your line of sight, you look at the woman who has you crazy in love. She looks so adorable as Dorothy, with her two pretty braids. You're about to stroke her hair when you realize something. Clayton's costume is a scarecrow, both characters from the same universe, The Wizard of Oz.

Jealousy stings within you.

"You helped him find his brain?" You ask sarcastically, leaving your hands resting on her shoulders.

"Jeez, someone is jealous," she whispers with a grin. She knows you too well. "You look freaking stunning, honey."

You know she wants to kiss you, because it's the same thing you want too. But you haven't forgotten you two are not in truce yet, so you move your face out of her reach.

"I'm not your date today."

"And yet here you are, with me," she says cunningly, knowing she's right. "And Clayton ain't my date."

"Tell that to him."

Rolling her eyes, she hugs you tightly, hiding her face in your neck. This unexpected show of affection catches you off guard. Lana is usually very proud after an argument.

"You're the only one," she starts to place soft kisses on your skin. You can't deny that you missed her. "I love your perfume."

The moment she moves her face away from your neck, you receive a fleeting kiss on your lips. You frown slightly. She's very affectionate right now, as if she has completely forgotten the argument you both had a week ago.

"You look so... Happy."

Lana beams when your hand caresses her cheek. You can literally see all the love she has for you lighting up her eyes. No one has ever looked at you the way she does, and you don't want anyone to. She's the only one for you too.

"I am happy. It's the effect you have on me."

Your heart softens. You're about to reply when her friend returns to the couch, with a glass of juice in hand. Why does someone always have to ruin special moments?

"I think I'll let you keep catching up, guys," you say, looking at both. "Oh, but before..."

You take Lana's face in your delicate hands and press your lips against hers. She doesn't take long to open them slightly and you don't take long to kiss her with a huge desire. It's a really slow and passionate kiss, of the kind that seems to last an eternity.

When you tilt your head a bit, your tongue gently caresses hers. You feel extremely satisfied when she moans slightly and clings her hands tightly on your back. Your body temperature increases a little and you know she's the same. Because you two are hungry for each other, needing each other more than words can express. It's what seven days of distance causes.

Unfortunately, for lack of air, it's you who breaks the hot kiss, lightly biting her lower lip. Feel her heavy breath on your lips makes you smirk victoriously. God, you really love seeing her flushed cheeks, your red lipstick mixed with hers. Suddenly, you want to see your marks all over her splendid body, in every inch of her skin. And hell, you're completely sure it's going to happen in the next few hours.

"I love you, babe," you wink at her and then you look at Clayton. Poor thing, he looks so uncomfortable. "She's irresistible, what can I say?"