ꨄ︎ instagram live and... engagement? ꨄ︎

Lana is bored. You left the house about an hour ago to run errands. She was sleeping when you announced your departure and, though she offered to accompany you, you insisted that she stay. So she did.

She makes her way to the living room with a smoothie in hand. She takes her iPhone from the coffee table and dials the unlock pin; it doesn't work.

Lana tries again, and again, frowning the third time. And then she notices it: it's not her cell phone but yours.

A smirk lights up her face. She still remembers the last time you managed to unlock her phone and did an Instagram live. Suddenly, she has the perfect plan to end her boredom.

"Let's see..."

She drops her butt on the couch, thinking carefully about the six digits she needs to succeed. Meanwhile, the photo you have on the lock screen warms her heart; it's a selfie of the two of you together that day at Disney, with Minnie's ears on.

"It has to be my birthday."

And it certainly is.

yourigaccount started a live video

Lana leans against the back of the couch as the first few people join the live.

LANAAAA

OMFG 😭

HI QUEEN

"Hi, kids." She greets the audience with a soft smile.

Hearts and emojis begin to rain on the screen while on the other side, already thousands of people are taking screenshots. She has been out of the picture for almost a month now and it's understandable to be missed.

ARCADIA IS PERFECTION

i missed u so much, help 😭

why are you so damn perfect???

bitch, RELEASE BLUE BANISTERS ALREADYYY

"I'm pretty sure my next album will leak in a few days, so stay tuned." Lana says with a smile, the sarcasm hidden behind. "How's everyone doing? I miss youuu, I miss being on stage and singing for all of you. Should I sing a little?"

YESSSS

OMG YESSS 😭 WE MISS YOUR VOICE

how are u doin' queen?

Lana tries to read all the comments but there are too many and the numbers of viewers are multiplying rapidly. There are literally over 50k people on the other side.

She's surprised. It's not even her Instagram account to cause such a stir.

"I'm doin' pretty well. You know, resting and spending quality time with my loving family." Lana starts answering some questions while finishing her smoothie. "Hey, listen to this... My body is a map of L.A.
I stand straight like an angel, with a halo..."

Her fans go wild in the comments the moment she begins to delight them with her angelic voice. It's been a long time since she last sang on her live streams. She's happy enough to do it now, and people can tell that.

After Lana finishes singing some of the Arcadia chorus, her eyes manage to read a question before it gets lost among the thousands of new ones.

is that an engagement ring ma'am???