ꨄ︎ seasons may change but we won't ꨄ︎

Lana finally has it all.

A loving father who has always been present in her life. A brother who's as wild as she is but who makes her laugh like few others do. A sister, whose unconditional love and support is irreplaceable, and who has blessed her with the most beautiful gift of all, her beautiful niece. A group of friends who have never left her alone, even in difficult times, nor will they ever do so. A fan base that makes her career a crazy but beautiful journey.

Of course, you also hold an important place in her heart—the biggest one, the one that no one else could ever replace so easily even if they tried. Because you, you're simply the freaking love of her life.

"Need some help with that little one?"

Like every time you're about to lose it, Lana comes to your rescue on cue.

"Oh god, yes, please."

Lux is soon traveling from your arms to your fiancée's, who finds quite amusing the way you sigh in incredible relief. There are traces of chocolate in your hair and clothes, and half of a pumpkin muffin in your hand. Jen made sure to leave the necessary supplies for her daughter, bottles and enough food. She had to take Lennon to a birthday party and then do some formalities that would keep her busy all day. Lana was thrilled to be considered as Lux's babysitter. As a token of appreciation, Jen also baked peanut butter spider cookies for the two of you—Halloween has to be that woman's favorite season.

"She was giving you quite the battle, huh?" Lana takes a seat next to you on the couch, securing the little girl in her lap who, by the way, has magically stopped crying.

"Pumpkin ain't her favorite, lemme tell you that." Your fiancée brings her hand to your hair, removing a muffin crumb. It's not that act that catches your attention but the way she caresses your face afterwards. The moment you look up at her, a sweet kiss is pressed to your lips. "Wow... Why- Why was that?"

Lana raises her eyebrow, a grin on her face. "What? I can't kiss my beautiful fiancée?" Lux begins to shift uneasily in her arms. "Oh, it's okay, baby."

"It's just..." You frown. "Excuse me? I'm your baby."

Your words make Lana chuckle. The way her beautiful face glows brighter is priceless.

"And a jealous one, I see."

"Very."

Your hand that's not holding the muffin comes to wrap around her neck as you pull her in for a passionate kiss. Warmth nestles in Lana's chest. Whenever she has a small gesture with you, whether it's a loving look, sweet kiss or gentle touch, you always return it twice as much. That's the magic of being with you, you see her, every minute and on every occasion; she's no longer invisible.

*

Just as Lana was spying on you from behind the wall when you were in the living room, you do the same while she puts Lux to bed. A diaper change, a bottle and some lullaby were enough for the little girl to fall completely asleep.

"Sweet dreams, darling..." Your fiancée whispers to the baby after planting the most delicate of kisses on her head. "Don't go anywhere."

But Lux certainly won't, not when Lana practically built a fortress of expensive pillows around her. After grabbing one of the monitors from the nightstand, she leaves the room and gingerly closes the door.

You're leaning against the wall, dreamy eyes looking back at her.

"Well, if it isn't my number one fan. Or should I say stalker?" Lana teases, standing in front of you.

"Maybe just.... Wife."

It's so instantaneous the effect said title has on her, hands are quickly traveling to your waists to pull you closer.