ꨄ︎ having fun on her instagram ꨄ︎

"Babe?" You ask out loud when you walk into your girlfriend's room.

"I'm here!" You play with the keys in hand as you make your way to the bathroom. "It's open, honey."

Opening the door, you find Lana submerged under the abundant foam of the bathtub, with small candles lit around her. She smiles and you return the gesture.

"I bought vegan food, that sounds good?"

"Of course, I love it. I'll be out in a few minutes, unless you want to join me," her eyes shining with complicity.

That's a very tempting idea. It's been a while since you both shared a bath, but as much as you love it, you're also hungry and need some food in your belly.

"Hurry up."

Your demand makes her pout.

"You're boring!"

While closing the door, you add, "I barely heard what you said, grandma!"

"You better not be there when I get out of this bathroom, Y/N!"

You grin with amusement. It's your plan to go to the kitchen for some drink but then you see it: your girlfriend's cell phone, all alone, like waiting for you.

After sitting on the bed, you drop your keys and grab the device. You need a pin to unlock it, and your brain starts working at full speed. Six numbers. It could be a date of something important or something really silly, knowing Lana.

It's not the date of her birth. Neither is the anniversary of the two of you. You have one last chance before her camera takes a picture of you. You start dialing six new numbers, the day, the month and the year precisely.

And guess what? It works.

It doesn't even cross your mind to check absolutely anything like messages or that shit. No, you would never break into her privacy like that. You trust her.

All you do is open her Instagram and, after a couple of clicks, you start a live. She did the exact same thing on your account months ago and now it's your turn.

A bunch of people join the live in less than a minute. More than 30k people now seeing your smiling face on their screens. Hearts and comments begin to pour.

OMG HI Y/N

can't believe this 😂😂

yooooo, hi

"Hi, everyone," you say sweetly, in a soft whisper. "I think I have a couple of minutes to answer some questions, it's your time, guys."

Questions start to emerge quickly and are so plentiful that it's almost impossible to read all of them.

Where's Lana?

you've been with Lana for two years now, you're so lucky 😭

tell Lana to release Chemtrails!

are you planning to get married?

can you tell us a little more about Chemtrails?