Scott

Scott's Pov

So I said good bye to my mom dad and Leah and our big house and my room and me Lauren and Blue left that Friday morning. Lauren want to bring Blue so she didn't have to drive back alone and Leah had to work. We stopped by Starbucks to get some coffee and something to eat before we headed to Florida. I put my Beyonce' CD in the cars CD player and jammed to it. Lauren drove for a couple of hours before I got hungry.

"Lauren I'm Hungry." I said to her

" OK, Scott I will stop at the next McDonald's." Lauren said

" Thank you." I Said

I just looked out the window a few minutes later we were still driving and I was still hungry witch was not good I didn't do good hungry. I started tapping my fingernail on the window to try to keep myself clam.

"Scotty, What do you want to eat and drink?" Lauren asked him

" What?" I said not realizing we were at McDonald's in the drive though.

" Oh, Can I get a Big Mac meal and a Dr. Pepper please?" I asked her

" Yeah, Is that all you want?" Lauren asked

"Yes." I told her

Lauren order my food and something for her and we went to a park to eat and chill and we gave Blue some food and water to and let her go pee or whatever she had to do. We were at the park for about an hour. Then we got back on the road. I went to sleep for a long while it guess because it was night when i woke up.

" We are in Texas I going to find a hotel that we can stay and will allow dogs until Monday." Lauren told me when she that i was awake.  

But the weekend when bye fast. On Monday I had to be checked in and I cryed like the bigest baby when I Lauren and Blue had to go. I calmed down and they showed me around and my room.