Scott & Mitch

Scott had got out of the hospital and was now living a happy life with Mitch, Kevin and his baby girl Blue that Mitch and Kevin loved her too which was a good thing for Scott because he didnt want to leave her with his mom and dad and he needed her. 
     Mitch and Scott was cuddled up on the couch. Scott was watching a movie while Mitch was looking for a job on his phone but not having no luck but Kevin being said to no worry about it and there's no hurry. Kevin had got out and when back to school and got a good paying job.
      Later that day when Kevin came home from work he was not alone he had Kirstie and her boyfriend Jeremy and also Avi they all came to visit for a while. Once they got caught up a bit Mitch and Kevin made some dinner while the others played a game.

             A Year later.....
Scott and Mitch moved out into there own place, Avi moved in with Kevin and Kirstie and Jeremy got married and had a baby girl. Scott and Mitch was going to start a family too by adopting a baby girl named Emma. Scott and Mitch finally got too be together when it seemed like a life time and they loved ever bit of it and never wanted to be apart again. Eveyone lived happy.