Scott

Scott's P.V.O

I had just got done seeing my doctor and guess what he said I'm go to get out of here in a week and that I sound call family or friends and let them know so I have a ride home. I'm so happy the first person I called was Mitch, he told me that he was on his way to California to see Kevin because we or he was going to live with him but he would turn around and come get me first.
Which was nice of him and I kind of didn't wanna go back home I just want to get Blue and go live with Mitch and Kevin. I hope that Kevin and Mitch would let me bring my baby Blue with me I would have to ask. But I dont think they would have a problem with it. I went back in my room and packed up some little things I didnt need at the moment until it was time for dinner. I just smiled the whole time I wanted to scream I was so happy but I didnt because that might think something was wrong.

When it was dinner time I asked if I could take me food to my room so I could pack so more stuff up even tho I don't have much here but plus I just wanted to be alone now. I also didn't want them to look at me smiling like a crazy person. Well I kind of was but I was getting better. So I ate my dinner which was chicken with potatoes and peas and then went to sleep reading all with a smile. 

The next morning when I got up I showered ate breakfast and then they let me talk to my Mitchie on the phone. he wanted to call and tell me that he'll be here in a day or two to get me. He was in Mississippi and trying to get to me as soon as possible. Oh and that he loved me.   I was so close to getting out of here I wanted to cry, I was so happy. The rest of my day went good I just chilled wishing the days would go by faster. And in my head they was and Mitch would be here with in a day witch I don't think he will even though he said so. But I didn't act up took my medicine and everything I was being good just like my Mitchie wanted me too until he got here.