Mitch

Mitch's P.V.O

So I was in my car headed to get Scott he was getting out and I was so proud of him for getting better and being good. I planed on driving for as long as I could to get there faster. I was at stop light when the next thing I know all I saw was black,nothing.
    I woke up in the hospital not even knowing what happened to me until a nurse told me. She said I got into a car crash and my car was gone but i was fine just had a broke arm and it's gonna be hard for me to drive. So called Kevin he's the only person as of now that could and would help. 

"Hey Kev." I said when he picked up his phone 

" Whats up Mitch are you close?" Kevin asked 

"Well no see what happened is..." Mitch started to say but Kevin cut him off 

" I don't want to hear the store Mitch just tell me what you need and i'll do it." Kevin said 

"OMG Really, Well I need you to meet me in Florida Scott's getting out and I was on my way to get him then head to you but I got into a car crash and broke my hand so i'm gonna take a bus there and i was wondering if you could fly out and help me with him and getting back? " Mitch said telling him the story. 

"Yeah Mitch OK, I'll let some people know then i'm out headed to you." Kevin said 

" Thank you so much Kev talk to you later." Mitch said    
So I got my stuff out of my car and put in some boxes I had bought and tag them and got on the bus with them and headed to Florida to get my love. 

I head called again to talk with Scott to tell him that I was going to maybe a day late but if they let him out before me or Kevin got there to go to the hotel I got in his name just in case. And to stay clam that we would be there soon and to be good. Scott told me that he would and that made me vary happy because I know would. I ended up getting on the bus taking some pain pills and going to sleep until it was my time to get off and switch buses. It wasn't gonna be long before I'm in Florida seeing my love.