Scott

Scott's Pov 

I touch on you more and more every time ~Beyonc'e Crazy in Love 

When we got back from dinner I started talking to Mitch because I was broad and I wanted to know more about him but I was going to take it slow. Then Tori and some guy named Josh came in Tori said that he was start going to give Mitch his medicine when Stan was not here and mine to when I get some. We said hi to him then he gave Mitch his medicine and left. Mitch got into the shower and just lay there thinking until I fell asleep. 

I woke up to some one yelling I looked over at the clock the was on the bed stand in the middle of mine and Mitch's bed. It read 2:45 a.m what the hell is going on I though. I sat up to see what was going on I see Mitch tossing and turning in his bed. 

" NO, NO , GO AWAY." Mitch yelled 

He was have a bad dream because nobody was in our room and I checked he was still sleeping. The staff that worked at night did not hear him screaming his head off. I tried to wake him up but it didn't work so I got in his bed and I held him and started singing. I was surprised nobody heard me because I can sing kind of loud. 

" You have a beautiful voice." Mitch said 

I jumped I didn't know that he had woke'n up. 

"Oh, I'm sorry you were having a bad dream I guess and was yelling so I held and sang to you to help you." I said 

" It is aright , My dream went for bad to good. Thank you." He said 

" Your welcome I guess I will get back in my own bed." I said 

" No,Please stay." He asked 

" Hmm, Ok." I said 

We lay there in his bed for a while before  we both fell asleep. When I woke up again it was 8:20 and Mitch was not in his bed with me but I heard him singing in the shower. He had a beautiful voice I mean he sounded like an angel.