Mitch

Mitch's Pov  

                         I Look and stare so deep in your eyes. ~ Beyonce' Crazy in Love 

I was just chilling in my room reading a book when it happened i started hearing my mom voice in my head again. Not good I thought. 

" Go away mom." I said out loud try to get her voice to go away.

" No, Mitch you know you suck at reading.Why do it?" I my mom said in my head 

" I'm really good at reading mom I thought you loved me." I said 

God I hate being in here alone.

" No that is why I left." she said 

" Go away." I said rocking on my bed covering my ears with my hands.

It was time for my medicine again and I knew it. I was rocking on my bed when i heard a knock on my door. I thought it was Stan or someone coming to give me my medicine.  

" Come in. " I said I was still rocking with my ears covered. I looked up to see who it was. It Tori the lady that worked the front desk. She had light brown skin pretty brown eyes and blond curly hair and she had someone with her. He was tall and he had a tan he had blond hair and sexy bright blue eyes and a strong sexy jawline. He is so Fcute I thought. 

" Hi Mitch." Tori said 

" Hi Ms.Tori." I said shyly and waved  

" Mitch this is Scott he is new here and he is your roommate so be nice. Please." Tori said 

" Hi ." Scott said smiling

"Hi." I said back

" OK, I will try to be nice." I said  smiling and staring into Scott's bright blue eyes. 

" I'll send Stan in here to give you your medicine Mitch. And Scott some uniforms and shoes." Tori said 

"OK." I said and Scott just nodded his head and got into his new bed.

It looked like Scott had been crying but I didn't ask him why. I just went back to reading my book untl Stan came with my medicine. But I could not keep my eyes off of him. Their was a knock on the door and them Stan came in. He gave me my medicine and a bottle of water and told me that my doctor want to see me. I waved to Scott and left with Stan.