2.

Eva's POV:
*Alarm bell ringing*
My eyes instantly shot up in a panic thinking I was late. I checked the time on my phone. "Uh thank fuck" I whispered in relief.

Today I had to wake up at 5am because I'm moving to LA. A few months ago I had a e-mail from my manager giving me the the opportunity to move there as I'm a TikToker, about two years ago I started using the app and just posted random shit but for some reason they BLEW UP. I've managed to gain 3.0 Million followers and I don't even know how because I'm not talented at anything.

I haven't made a proper introduction.

Hi, I'm Eva Cudmore, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. My dad is from Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates but is half Canadian, my mom on the other hand is original from England so I'm like 50/50 Canadian and British.

Where I've grown up is super nice, I love it here but moving somewhere else right now is going to be a really good experience for me. I'm gonna miss my friends but I think I can live with that for now.

I don't know why I haven't mentioned this yet but I'm a big fan of Anime, I'm currently watching, Noragami but I got really bored of it so I'm finding something else to get into.

Just so you can get to know me a little bit more, I have a TikTok crush, I know this might sound random but I'm bisexual so basically what I'm trying to say is that I like a female on there called, Anna Shumate. OMG she takes my breath away with anything she does. I get urges to dm her but I get nervous because I doubt she even knows who I am. Just talking about her is making me blush.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

———

10 minutes later and I've finally been able to get my arse out of bed and gotten ready for the plane. I've only put on some sweatpants and a hoodie... for quickness.

I speed walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was greeted by my parents and my sister, Beth, which was surprise because I thought they'd all be asleep as it's still 5am.

"Good morning sweetie" said Dad. "Good morning" I said with a smile. "Good morning my darling" said Mom. "Morning mom, what are you cooking?". "Scrambled eggs on toast" replied my mom grabbing to salt shaker, sprinkling some into the eggs. "Smells nice".

Beth came walking in as she was in the living room.

"Good morning Evan, when are you leaving?" said Beth, I playfully punched her on the side of her arm softly making us both laugh. "In 40 minutes" I said looking at the time on my phone. "Good" said Beth, making it know that she's ready for me to leave. She doesn't really because last night we was talking for a while and she said that she doesn't want me to leave as she'd miss me too much.

Beth is older than me but we've alway gotten on well, we never fought or argued with each other. Pretty much have a perfect friendship for siblings which is rare these days.

———

We arrived at the airport, got all my luggage out of the trunk and said goodbye to my family.

After that I went through security and made my way to the gate, waiting for my flight.

I'm getting so excited...