21.

Anna's POV:
It's been a few days since the mishap with Celia. I've decided to just completely take her out of my friend group because I don't want to have to deal with people like that.

I'm in a happy and healthy relationship with the love of my life so I don't want that to change.

Yesterday I took Eva, to a fucking humongous posh restaurant in Beverly Hills, like promised. I felt like the queen and shit in there, I think Eva did as well. We both really enjoyed that but guess what we enjoyed the most.. having sex late last night. We literally went like 6 rounds, it felt so fucking good, no lie, I'm drooling just thinking about it. We finished each other off at around about 3am, the devil hour ends up being more like an angel hour for sure.

But on other notes, it's time to start the day with the love of my life laying right next to me with her beautiful brown eyes, sparkling at me.

"Good morning my darling", I think I heard too many UK songs on my fyp, I never say 'darling'. "Good morning sweetheart" said Eva, smiling as she rubbed her eyes, in hopes to open them up a bit more. "How did you sleep?". "Good, did you?" asked Eva. "Yes baby I did". I brushed my fingers through her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead then placed one on her lips for the last kiss.

"What do you wanna do today? or can't you walk still?". Eva, tried getting up and walking but fell back onto the bed as her legs collapsed. "Are you okay bubs?". "Yes, thank you for being concerned" said Eva, giving me a kiss. "Well I guess I'll have to carry you today baby". "Please do" Eva, begged. "Okay, I'll carry you" I said rolling my eyes looking as if I was giving in but I was actually really happy to be helping her for the day.

———

Eva and I took a shower with the help from as I washed her hair.. and body which turned me on.

After that we went out. I carried her into the car and took her for a driving up to San Gorgonio Mountain, just before the sun started setting.

We arrived at the top and I parked my car safely making sure I was on the flattest bit so my car wouldn't slide backwards or forwards down the hill as the sun starting setting in the west, the way that we was facing.

I put my arm around Eva's neck, showing her protection as she was a bit nervous due to being high up.

"Are you okay now bubs?" I said looking over at her. "Yes, thank you" said Eva, smiling at me then looking at the sunset. "This is so beautiful..". Eva hummed in agreement. "But not as beautiful as you, my love".

"Boon?" said Eva, in a questioning way. "Yes baby, what is it?". "You know that night that you said 'I love you'..". "Yes". "..I didn't know what to reply with because I've never been told that by anyone other than my parents.." she started playing with her fingers looking anxious. "..the other night when we was watching Anime together you asleep and I ran my finger through your hair and good night and told you..". "Told me what sweetheart?". "..I told you that I love you"

I smiled with her just saying that.

"I mean it, I love you so much boon" said Eva. "I love you too".

———

We stayed there quite a few hours and now the sky is pitch black.

Not gonna lie, I'm scared to drive down this mountain, I can't see shit.

I gave myself courage and started driving, making my way down the hill with my headlights on full beam which helped.

Eva was asleep before hand so I'm just happy that she doesn't have to go through what I am going through right now.

I finally reached the end of the mountain, back in flat lands and feeling so much more calmer than what I was.

We got home and I carried, Eva upstairs to bed and covered her with the duvet.

I went to the toilet and brushed my teach before getting into bed.

"Good nigh baby" said Eva, still asleep but slightly awake as she was able to speak. "Good night baby, I love you". "I love you too" said Eva, making me smile.

I placed a kiss on her forehead as she drifted back to sleep then I started settling down.