36.

Eva's POV:
I woke up to, Anna not being next to me so I decided to get out of bed to try and find her.

I looked in the every bathroom upstairs, nothing, then I ran downstairs and still she was even there, now I'm having a panic attack because I have no clue on where she is.

Anna's POV:
I woke up before, Eva and left the house.

Today is our one year anniversary so I'm going to a jewelry shop to buy a ring to propose to her with.

I went to the same shop that I got our necklaces and rings from and found a perfect one for her.

It was a flat diamond ring because she doesn't like ones that are too big. The diamonds went over the front while it had white gold (looks more like silver) underneath it to keep the gems in it's place and obviously it went around the bottom.

I'm so excited for tonight, I'm going to propose at the beach while it sunsets... because we all know how much she loves that.

Eva's POV:
I sat on the couch in the living room waiting for her to arrive but she didn't.

I started to worry even more so I decided to text her.

Mi Amor <3

where are you? i'm having a panic
attack because you weren't here
when i woke up

it's okay baby, im coming back soon
i just had something i need to do.
im gonna surprise you when i get
back home <3

okay, as long as you're alright

are you okay bubs?

yes baby, i cant wait for you to be
back

okay good, i know bubba i'll be back
very soon i promise. i love you <333

i love you more <3333

I put my phone down on the coffee table then turned the Television on, going onto Funimation to watch some Anime so the time goes quickly.

My eyes slowly closed after watching an episode of 'My Hero Academy', then I fell asleep.

Anna's POV:
I arrived home and opened the front door, going into the living room as I heard that the TV was on.

I saw Eva, peacefully asleep on the couch while the screen was lighting up the room with different colors.

I placed the bag down on the chair then walked up to her and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, she didn't move so I slightly shook her body.

Her eyes immediately shot wide open and smiled at me, getting up and giving me a welcoming hug as well as a kiss.

"I love you" said Eva, as her head was in the crook of my neck. "I love you more bubba, happy one year". She smiled and looked at me in the eyes as they connected to one another.

"Where did you go?" asked Eva, with her arms around my neck. "Just a store, I got you some Don's on the way back". She placed her soft, beautiful lips on mine then pulled back after about thirty seconds. "Thank you" said Eva, smiling. "Of course bubba, let's go into the kitchen and eat".

Eva, removed her arms from my neck then I grabbed the bags, going to the said location with her.

———

We arrived at the beach before sunset and placed a beach towel on the ground to sit on.

Eva, sat down then I sat next to placing my hand on her thigh making her look at me.

"Wanna go into the sea before sunset?". "Sure" said Eva, with a smile.

We got back up and walked to the warm salty sea water dipping our toes into it then going a bit more in.

"I know what I want more than this" said Eva, looking at me with a smirking, catching me off guard with what she just said because she love doing this. "What's that?". She looked down to my dick then back up to my eyes. "I think you know" said Eva, in a flirtatious way. "You'll be getting that later". "I can't wait" said Eva, smiling.

I noticed the sun started to set and the sky was looking really beautiful already.

There was all different shades of red, pink, orange, and blue underneath, just above the water.

"I think this is the most beautiful sunset we've seen" said Eva, looking at me then taking her attention back to the sky. "I think so too" I said giving her a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much bubs". "I love you so much more" said Eva. "Impossible". "Not really" said Eva. "Nah I ain't having it, I love you more than the moon and back". "Well that's impossible too because I love you more than that" said Eva.

We carried on "arguing" on who love's who the most and I gave up to allow her to win... she'll always win... she's Eva motherfucking Cudmore.

i'll love you forever and i hope you know that

We stood there for a while, holding onto each other's hand with our fingers interlocked.

"Let's go take some photos". "Okay" said Eva, agreeing with my suggestion.

We took a few of us kissing. Then holding hands but standing a bit away from each other. Then we did one where we was hugging while looking at the sunset and I was standing behind her. We did a couple where we acted as if we was walking, kind of like the Beatles album but facing the other way, left instead of right.

Then I turned around and took the box out of my pocket that has the ring in it, going down on one knee, opening the said object.

"Eva Cudmore, I love you more than anything in this world and to tell you the truth, I love you more than I love myself.." tears stared to fill her eyes ".. We've been dating for a year now and when we started I couldn't wait to call you my girlfriend.." she wiped her tear that fell down her cheek and smiled ".. Now I want to be able to call you my wife and make everyone know that you're mine.." she wiped another tear and giggled ".. I want to be by your side through thick and thin.. and until death do us apart... Eva.." she nodded with a smile ".. Will you accompany me through this journey called life and marry me?".