5.

Anna's POV:
Eva and I have been talking for a few hours now, I'm honestly surprised that we haven't ran out of things to talk about... well I guess we were chatting about ourselves to get to know each other more. Eva's a really interesting person, her life has been so different to mine, to be completely honest, I wish I had the life that she's had.

"Would you like to go anywhere? I'm sure it's starting to get boring staying here". "It's actually really cozy, it's nicer here than it is at my house but I would love to go out, I'm starting to get a bit hungry" said Eva, rubbing her stomach. Not gonna lie that turned me on.

i wanna rub your stomach in bed with your clothes off

Eva, started waving her hand in front of my face getting my attention.

"Shit sorry, where would you like to go?" I said with a sincere look. "Don's" said Eva. "What the fuck is don's?". "McDonalds" replied Eva, trying to make out as if she was cool with me not understanding what she said but I could tell that she was shocked. "Come on then".

We both got up and went to my car, I opened the door for her then got in my side.

As I was driving, I could see, Eva taking glances at me.

we only met yesterday, would it seem weird if i put my hand on her thigh? i don't want to make her feel uncomfortable though

As I drew my attention back to the road I felt something touch my leg, I took a look down to see what it was and noticed that it was Eva's hand.

My face turned bright red and I felt flustered by the sudden move that gave me butterflies.

We soon pulled up to McDonalds and Eva, took her hand off of my lap. I got out of my car first and opened the door then held my hand out for her to take it so I could help her out and she did.

Eva's POV:
I don't even know why I placed my hand on her leg while she was driving, I think my mind was in another place so it just happened but then I felt guilty once I realized. We didn't speak the whole time which felt awkward but it was alright.

Anyway we are at McDonalds now and Anna's just helped me out of her car, it's so cute how she keeps opening the door for me.

We went into the building and ordered out food as there wasn't a queue. Once we collected our food, we sat at one of the empty tables in front of each other.

Anna, took the boxes out of the bag at past mine to me and then placed hers done.

"So Eva, what's your favorite thing to do?" asked Anna. "I love watching Anime, it's something I'm really passionate about". "That's cool" said Anna, taking a bite of her burger. "What do you like to do?". "Pretty much anything to be honest, I make a lot of TikTok's though" said Anna, I choked on my food. "Are you okay?" asked Anna, seeming concerned. "Yeah, I'm a TikToker too".

We carried on talking about our career whilst eating our food.

Turns out that we have the same manager which was fucking mind blowing.

Anna's POV:
Shortly after we finished eating, got rid of our rubbish then leaved the restaurant.

Eva and I got to my car and I opened the passenger side door for her as I helped her get in.

I planned on taking Eva to a drive-in theater... mostly just to spend more time with her.

"Where are we going?" asked Eva, looking over to me. "I'm not telling you, it's a surprise".

We stayed in a comfortable silence as I drove to my destination. I kept taking glances at, Eva while the sun started setting.

After 20 minutes, we finally arrived to the theater and got parked in a space right at the back so we wasn't too close but had a perfect view of the big screen as there wasn't a lot of people here.

Eva's reaction was priceless, she got so excited and had a huge smile. I think she actually almost wanted to jump with excitement but was restricted by the seat belt as it stopped her from moving while I had my foot on the brake while getting a ticket to watch, Pitch Perfect.