41.

Eva's POV:
As soon as Anna, got on top of me our faces was inches with heat in between us as my breathing got heavier and so did hers

"Wait" I said leaning up to get off the bed as she allowed me to do what I wanted. "What are you getting?" asked Anna, as she was watching me rummage through my bag. "This" I said holding up the hand cuffs we used the other night.

"When did you pack them?" asked Anna, letting out a slight laugh. She never saw me put them into the said accessory. "When you was getting ready". "Well shit, I'm even more horny just seeing you hold them" said Anna. I took a glance down at her dick and there was a huge bulge from her boner.

"Hot". She looked down at her area and smirked. "All ready and waiting for you.." she loudly whispered so that I could hear it". ".. Mommy" said Anna, continuing what she was saying.

I undressed myself then walked over to her and pinned her down on the bed, taking off her hoodie and t-shirt then handcuffing her to the head board while, Anna was smirking at me and looking directly into my eyes as hers was sparking with lust in them.

"Do yo give me permission to do what ever I want?". She nodded, biting her bottom lip, slowly. "Good" I said smiling at, Anna.

I placed my mouth onto her neck, sucking hard on it leaving hickeys behind then pulled myself back up to look at what I left.

"Now people will know that you're mine". "Mommy, will always be mine" said Anna, seductively. "Right, I'm going to be rough so if you can't handle it say the safe word" I said as, Anna, nodded to what I said.

After that, I moved away slightly as I started pulling her sweatpants down alongside her boxers, revealing her hard dick that was standing straight up.

"God, you're so big". "You still can't believe it huh?" asked Anna, smirking at me. "No and I never will".

With that, I line myself up and slowly go down on her area getting it all the way inside of me, letting out a moan to the feeling of pleasure.

I started bouncing up and down sliding her dick a bit in and out of me, going faster and faster every second.

"Ugh fuck, mommy" said Anna, shouting as moans escaped her mouth while I was as well. "Right there, fuck yes, right there" she added. "Daddy's getting weak to the knees" I said, moaning out every word.

"Fuck, I'm so close, mommy" said Anna, as her head was thrown back hitting the pillow behind her... I swear down, she's more of a pillow princess than I am.

"Wait, don't cum yet, daddy".

I slid her dick out of me and attached my mouth to her dick, sucking hard, almost like I was tugging on it.

"Cum for me, daddy".

Anna, released her sweet juices as I felt it catch the back of my throat, swallowing the whole lot down in one. She tastes so good.

"Round two?" asked Anna, breathless. "Let's get our breathing back to normal and then we will daddy" I said laying next to her with one hand holding the back of my head.

"You give good head" said Anna, surprising me by her words. "Am I now?" I asked smirking at her as I turned my head to face her direction. "Very" said Anna, smiling at me with lust still in her eyes.

"Ready" said Anna, with her breathing back to normal and so was mine. "Okay, daddy" I said seductively.

I got back on top of her, going down on her dick as it entered my vagina again.

"Oh fuck, I'm sensitive" said Anna. "If it gets too painful, say the safe word. Can you do that for me?" I asked then placed my lips onto her soft ones, connecting them together then pulling away after quite a few seconds. Anna, looked dead into my eyes as she bit her bottom lip again while nodding in response to my question. "Good girl" I said praising her.

I started bouncing on her area again, going even faster than the last time, hearing groans coming from, Anna's mouth so I looked up to her and noticed that she had her eyes tightly closed from the pain.

"Are you okay? I can stop if you want". "No carry on" said Anna. She must want to see if it will go away.

I can't blame her for being in pain, she had a huge hard on before starting so her dick must've been rubbing sore in her boxers.

I carried on with what I was doing, feeling myself get tighter and even more tighter around her dick as I was bouncing myself up and down on her with loud moans escaping the both of our mouths.

Her moans became more of groans as I went faster with the motion.

"Are you sure you're okay?". "Yes, just please carry on, mommy" said Anna, breathless.

I stopped when I said that but after she replied I carried on but noticed tears starting to form in her eyes. Anna, must be in so much pain right now.

"I'm gonna stop, okay?". "Okay" said Anna, agreeing with me. It's for her own best.

I got myself off of her dick and moved myself again and put my vagina in front of her face so she could finish me off... obviously, I'm going to make her cum as well, afterwards.

She started licking my clit then slowly got to sucking my area feeling myself reach my high as louder moans escaped my mouth again.

"I'm close" I said then orgasmed, releasing my juices in her mouth. "You taste so good, mommy" said Anna, after getting every bit of cum off of my center.

"Is it okay if I finish you off?" I asked for reassurance. "Yes" said Anna, biting her bottom lip.

I grabbed ahold of her dick, sliding my hand up and down, seeing her face look in pain as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Are you want me to carry on?". Anna, nods her head in agreement. I can't help but not want to hurt her even more.

"I don't want to hurt you". "Just do it, if I can't handle the pain, I'll say the safe word" said Anna, reassuring me again.

I start licking the tip of her dick then fulling putting inside of my mouth, sucking hard as I motioned going up and down feeling her pre-cum squirt onto my tongue.

I could hear her groaning in pain but I still did was I doing.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Red" said Anna, apologizing to me. I slid her dick out of my mouth as I see tears rolling down her cheek. "You don't have to apologize". "But I feel like I have to because I know how much you wanted this" said Anna, with a sorry look on her face. "Don't worry, it doesn't matter". "It does to me" said Anna.

I gave her a long passionate kiss to reassure her that it's completely fine that she can't handle it anymore.

As I carried on kissing her and going down to her neck, I heard someone unlocking the door and opening it. I rushed to get under the duvet as I covered Anna, before who ever it was could see anything.

A/N:
@nana13747 requested, Eva to be dominant, doing whatever she wants and put Anna, into handcuffs plus for her to say a safe word. (i hope i did all of this because i didn't re-read it)
1295 words.