9.

Emma's POV:
"Wait!" shouted Eva, as I starting to leave the restroom. "Mmm mmm". "Do you want to take our numbers? maybe we could meet up and have a cup of coffee or tea somewhere?" asked Eva. "Sure" I said, smiling.

I gave them my number then leaved the room.

god did I feel like a fool when I looked into their stall

Anna's POV:
It's the next morning and I woke up with the sun beaming onto me as I rubbed my eyes to adjust them to the bright light.

My phone started buzzing on the bedside table so I picked it up and saw that it was Eva, calling me.

"Good morning" I said in my sleepy voice. "Morning, how are you?" asked Eva. "I'm still tired, I didn't get much sleep last night". "Why's that?" asked Eva, sounding concerned. "My adrenaline was high, all I could think about was you". "Awwh, I hope it was all good stuff" said Eva, sounding happy. "It was, I was thinking about when I told you that I liked you and then when you dragged me into the restroom". "Bro" said Eva. "What?". "Nothing, I just really like hearing you say that" said Eva. "I bet you do". "Yep" replied Eva, with an eggar tone.

We carried on talking for a while and made some plans for the day. In two hours, Eva and I are gonna go to, Santa Monica Pier so once we got off the phone I jumped out of bed and started getting ready.

I wanted to wear something that makes me look hot but also appropriate for kids.

I picked out a bikini top and some swim shorts that had SpongeBob on it. "Ehh, close enough... and it's hot" I said quietly to myself.

I put that on then got a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to wear over the top.

After that, I packed a bag ready for the day ahead.

———

Eva and I have arrived at the beach and I opened up the door for her, then held my hand out to help her get out.

"Ready?". "Ready than ever" replied Eva, smiling. I pecked her lips and then held her hand as we walked over to the sand, close to the pier and near the sea.

We set up at an umbrella as well as a beach blanket to sit on. I put the cooling box down that I packed with food and drinks onto the corner of the towel.

We sat there talking for a while about what we want whatever our relationship is right now to be like in the future.

Then once we was done, we had something to eat and drink.

"Wanna go in the sea with me?". "Mhmm, sure" said Eva, getting up.

We dipped our toes in the cold salty water as the sea weed was brushing over our feet, it felt gross but manageable to brush off the feeling.

"Wanna go further in?" asked Eva. "Of course".

We got further into the sea with the water going up to out chests, the coldness went as our bodies adjusted to the temperature causing it to feel slightly warm.

We stayed standing there a bit. It reminded me of my childhood as every vacation my parents booked for us, we'd always go into the sea, we most swam in it but my brothers would splash me with water making it go into my face causing me to do it back to them.

I told her a few stories of the holidays and Eva, told me some of her that she could remember.

We in there for about half an hour and then got out as it started getting cold which was unbearable for the both of us.

Eva and I walked back over to the blanket and got out our towels from our backs then wrapped ourselves in them to warm up.

We sat down and the sun started setting.

The sky became a beautiful shade of red and pink with the normal light blue just below it.

"I like this" said Eva, looking at the sunset. "Me too" I said taking my attention off of the sky and looking over to her. Eva suddenly looked over at me. "Can we do this more often?" asked Eva. "Of course we can". Eva, smiled then pecked her lips as she leaned in closer to my face and connected our lips.

"I wanna stay like this forever".