24.

Anna's POV:
I woke up before, Eva and went downstairs to make her breakfast in bed. I just thought it would be something nice for her after the mishap last night.

I went down the stairs quietly, making sure I didn't make a sound and went to the kitchen.

I prepared her, fried eggs with parsley sprinkled over it, bacon, toast with a side of some grapes and strawberries and a glass of orange juice.

Once that was all done and dished out, I placed the plate, bowl and glass on a tray, with a little vase that has some beautiful flowers in and took them up to her.

I entered my bedroom seeing that she was awake, on her phone.

"Good morning bubba". "Good morning bubs" said Eva, rubbing her eye then looking at me with a smile. "I made you breakfast in bed" I said, getting closer to her and giving her, her morning kiss like I always do. "You didn't have to" said Eva, with a sincere look on her face. "Well I did baby, I wanted to do something for you after what happened".

I gave her another kiss then placed it the tray down in front of her.

"I love you" said Eva, picking up her knife and fork. "I love you too bubs" I said, rubbing her arm and smiling.

———

"Eva!" I shouted as I was in kitchen making us dinner while she was in the living room watching anime on the television. "Yes!" shouted Eva. "Do you want to go to the beach after we have this?!". "Sure!" shouted Eva, again.

We ate then got ready to leave.

I opened the door for Eva, as I held her hand helping her into the car. It just a sweet gesture I like to do to the people I love.. a.k.a my beautiful girlfriend, Eva.

I drove to, Santa Monica Beach and parked near the houses.

I held, Eva's hand again to help her out then we walked hand in hand over to the sandy area not too far from the car as it's late and I know she'll be getting tired soon.

The sky is dark but there's still a tint of blue, just above the sea.

"Wanna dip your toes with me in the water?". "Yes" said Eva, as we went to edge of the water and took our shoes, putting our toes into the cold salty water.

We went a bit more in but not too much, it was just covering our feet.

"Boon?" said Eva, in a questioning way. "Yes bubs". "I love you" said Eva, smiling at me. "I love you too baby". I gave her a kiss and interlocked out fingers. "I like this" said Eva, looking really happy. "What do you like sweetheart?". "Just being with you at the beach, it's peaceful" said Eva, looking into my eyes. I nodded. "I agree". I gave me a kiss then started splashing me with the water.

"Stop baby, it's too cold" I whined. "No" said Eva, laughing.

To be honest this is the happiest I've seen her, she's never laughed this much around me. It's cute.

"Stop bubba, stop..". "Whats the magic word?" asked Eva, cutting me off. ".. Please stop". "What do I get in return if I do?" asked Eva, seductively. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow.. mommy" I said smirking at the end of my sentence. "Fuck me daddy" said Eva. My eyes went to the back of my head from the way she said 'daddy'. "But we're in public". "So.." she looked around. ".. There's no one here" continued Eva. I looked behind us, making sure then let out a little chuckle. "I'm still not going to fuck you in public". "Ohh no fun" said Eva, pouting her lips with puppy dog eyes as she crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

god, how can i say no to her

"Okay, okay, I'll fuck you just stop splashing me". "Yes daddy" said Eva, flirtatiously and finally doing what I've been asking. "Come on" I grabbed ahold of her hand fast and started running the both of us to my car.

We was running at top speed and Eva, fell over a couple of times because there was stones that we couldn't see.

"Are you okay bubs?". "Yes" said Eva, brushing the sand off of her legs. "Come on" I said, giggling as I put my hand out to help her. "I'm coming.. no pun intended" said Eva, smiling and smirking. "That was.. hot" I took a deep breath in between my sentence.

We carried on running until we got to the car.

Our feet had sand all over them but we didn't care cause, Eva's adrenaline was high from being horny and my dick was hard which actually started to feel uncomfortable.

I opened the back door and held, Eva's hand guiding her in.

"After you ma'am". "I don't like that" said Eva, looking at me. "What? ma'am?". "Yes, please stop". said Eva. "Sorry baby".

I gave her a kiss then got in and closed the door behind me.

The windows in the back are tinted so luckily no one will be able to see us fucking. Don't want that to happen two nights in a row.