18.

Eva's POV:
I started kissing Anna's neck making my way done her body as I reached her center.

Her head was thrown back while her back was arched. Hot ass moan noises escaped her mouth causing me to do the same thing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Anna, after she lifted her head up to look at me. "Yes".

She put her head back down and placed my hand around her dick, motioning it up and down, jerking her off again.

"Uhh, fuck mommy, you're so good" Shouted Anna, out of breath and barely even able to form words because she was moaning so much. "I like that, daddy". Anna's eyes went to the back of her head.

"I'm close".

I took my hand off of her dick and put my mouth around her tip, sliding further in getting even more of her.

"Cum for me daddy".

Seconds later she came in my mouth.

"You taste really good" I said, wiping some of the cum off of the edges of my mouth and licking any that was left on her.

We laid down relaxing and trying to get our breath back.

Anna's POV:
"Did you enjoy being dominant?" I said, still out of breath but smiling from being happy that I lost my virginity to her. "Yes" said Eva, kissing my forehead. "Good cause I'm now gonna fuck you".

I flipped Eva over.

"Get on your hands and knees" I demanded. "What if I don't.. daddy?" said Eva, flirtatiously. "I'm gonna make you regret not doing what I say" I whispered.

My legs were spread apart as I had my body leaning down, sucking on Eva's neck.

"Uhh fuck me, daddy" shouted Eva, moaning. "Looks like mommy can't get enough of me" I said smirking as we made eye contact. Eva nodded, "Yes.. I want you inside of me forever".

"That's impossible but I can make it come true tonight".

I stuck my tip in between her wet folds, causing Eva, to moaning even more.

"Faster" demanded Eva. "Anything for my little slut".

I went faster with my motions making us both moan.

Just by having my dick inside of her, I can feel the same pleasure as she is getting.

"Faster" demanded Eva. "But baby the bed is gonna rock and I don't want the neighbors to know what we are doing". "Stuff the neighbors, fuck me hard, daddy, fuck me hard" said Eva, not even being able to get her words out.

I went even more faster and yep you guessed it, the bed was hitting the wall.

We carried on doing that for a while.

"I'm about to cum" said Eva. I felt her vagina tighten as she said that. "Fuck mommy, you are close". She nodded.

She arched her back then threw her head backwards onto the pillow while her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Seconds later she let out her last orgasm at the same time she released her sweet, SWEET, juices on my dick.

I slid out of her but I wasn't finished yet, I've got a plan though.

I licked up her cum and got some onto my middle and ring finger.

I put the said body part into her mouth.

"I wanted you to taste what your cum is like, it's so *moans* so fucking good".

why the fuck did i just moan thinking about what her cum tastes like?

"Mm, okay, yeah it's alright" said Eva, agreeing. I giggled. "I told you so" I placed a few kisses onto her lips. "You haven't released yet" said Eva, sounding concerned. "I know.. wanna help me finish it off?" I said, smirking at the end of my sentence. "What do you think I could bare the thought of you jerking yourself off without me doing it? Yeah I think I will never pass on a offer like that one" said Eva, making me laugh. "Good".

I gave her another kiss then put my dick into her mouth, she couldn't fit the whole of it in so she stroked the part that was left.

"Mama Mia, why you so good at fucking me for?" I said in a Italian voice making her gag as she tried to laugh. "Stop" said Eva, mumbling her word as her mouth was still around my dick. "I'm sorry I'll stop".

I felt myself reach my high as I tilted my head back, orgasming and shouted out her name.

Within seconds I released in her mouth.

Eva, coughed. "Are you okay?" I asked putting my fingers through her hair. "Yes, your cum hit the back of my throat" said Eva. "I'm sorry baby". I pecked her lips then laid down on the bed.

We was in complete silence, trying to cool down as from what just happened has made us baking hot.

I had one arm resting my head slightly up and one on my stomach. Eva, had her body covered with the duvet as her arms was out on her sides.

"I love you"