33.

Anna's POV:
I woke up at 9am crying as I was thinking of last night.

I didn't want to wake up Eva, with every sob that I did because she hasn't seen me cry yet. It's not that I've been hiding my feelings from her, I just don't cry that much.

Eva, started moving and I wiped my tears hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Bubs what's the matter?" asked Eva. "Nothing" I said wiping another tear that ran down my cheek. "Talk to me, I know there's something wrong" said Eva, with a concerned voice. "It's just.." I had trouble speaking as more tears escaped my eyes. ".. Last night" I said still not being able to form my words.

Eva, brought me into her arms and cuddled into me with her head in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay bubba, I know what you're trying to say" said Eva. "Do you?" I asked wiping my tears. "Yes. Please just forget about what happened, it's not good for your mental health to think about things that happened in the past" said Eva, looking at me. "I know, I just don't want to ever lose you".

She wiped the tears for me this time, I tried my hardest to not cry in front of her but I just couldn't.

"Is there anything I can do to make you happy again?" asked Eva, as she rubbed my back and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "No-" she cut me off. "Bubs, I want to do something for you" said Eva. "But there isn't anything you can do" I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

She picked her phone up from the bedside cabinet.

"I'm going to sing to you" said Eva. "Bubba, you don't hav-" she cut me off again. "Well I am because you was really happy when you was singing to me yesterday" said Eva. "Okay" I nodded my head as I gave in.

She went onto youtube and started playing 'Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs'.

As the the instrumental started, Eva moved so she was sitting on my legs and looking directly at me.

"I love you boon" said Eva. "I love you more evan".

'Her day starts with a coffee. And ends with a wine. Takes forever getting ready' Sang Eva. "That last bit sounds more like you" I said laughing. 'So she's never on time for anything'. I nodded.

'When she gets that come-get-me look in her eyes' she smirked with them words. 'Well, it kinda scares me'. "Oi" I said with a raised voice. 'The way that she drives me wild'. "Hell yeah I do mommy" I said smirking. 'And she drives me wild'.

'Beautiful, crazy. She can't help but amaze me'. "Just like you do bubba" I said rubbing her thigh. 'The way that she dances. Ain't afraid of taking chances. And wears her heart on her sleeve. Yeah, she's crazy. But her crazy's beautiful to me'. "Stop it you're gonna make me cry again" I said covering my face and fake crying. "Shall I stop?" asked Eva, pausing the song. "No carry on" I said smiling.

'She makes plans for the weekend. Can't wait to go out. Till she changes her mind. And say's "Let's stay on the couch and watch TV". And she falls asleep'. "Definitely you again" I said making Eva, giggle.

'Beautiful, crazy. She can't help but amaze me. The way that she dances. Ain't afraid to take chances. And wears her heart on her sleeve. Yeah, she's crazy. But her crazy's beautiful to me'.

I'm gonna stop interrupting, Eva. Her singing to me is so soothing and relaxing, I could literally fall asleep to it.

'She's unpredictable, unforgettable. It's unusual, unbelievable. How I'm such a fool. Yeah, I'm such a fool for her'.

'Beautiful, crazy. She can't help but amaze me. The way that she dances. Ain't afraid to take chances. And wears her heart on her sleeve. Yeah, she's crazy. Yeah, she's crazy'.

'She's crazy. She's crazy. But her crazy's beautiful to me. Her crazy's beautiful to me'.

Eva, connected out lips as the song finished.

I clapped my hands making her laugh at the action I made. "You're such a child" said Eva. "Yeah, your child". She laughed at what I said and tilted her head down then looked back up to me as we made eye contact.

"I love you so much bubba". "I love you so much more".

———

"EVA!" I shouted as I'm downstairs and she's in our bedroom. "YES BOON?!" shouted Eva. "CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE?!". "SURE" shouted Eva, again.

I heard her footsteps running down the stairs.

"What's wrong bubs?" asked Eva, as she got to the kitchen where I was. "Look" I said pointing outside the door. "Holy shit!" said Eva, in a raised voice.

It was a black and white cat, sitting in the garden.

"What should we do?". "Let's take it to the vets and see it's got a chip so we can find it's owners" said Eva. The cat looks lost so this is the best thing to do.

———

We arrived at our local vets and took the cat inside waiting for a veterinarian to come and help us.

"Hello" said the lady walking up to us. "Hey, this cat was outside my house and it looked lost. There isn't collar on it's neck so we was wondering if you might be able to find a chip so we can take this fluff ball back to it's owner". "Of course, come this way" said the veterinarian.

She checked to find what we asked for but there wasn't anything.

"Have you two lovely laddies figured out the gender?" asked the women. "No". "Okay, one second.." she took a look at where it's genitals were. ".. It's a female" continued the woman. "Awesome".

"What about the chip?" asked Eva, as the veterinarian didn't say anything about it. "Right so I've got an option for the both of you, you can put fliers up around your neighborhood and keep the cat for the meantime, if someone doesn't come and take her, you can bring her back here and you can decide if you want to take ownership" said the woman. "Okay, thank you for time and helping us. We'll start making them when we get back". "Of course you two" said the women, happily.

We leaved the vets then arrived back at home, taking the cat with us and going into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"What shall we call her?".