10.

Eva's POV:
I woke up in Anna's house again but this time I wasn't in the same bedroom as last time. I lifted my head off of the pillow and looked around, I noticed a picture of Anna with her little brother Brandon so I guess I slept in Anna's room.

I got up after going through my phone checking my notifications on Instagram and TikTok. It was just stuff as normal really.

When Anna and I was at the beach yesterday, we took some photos and posted them on insta. Our whole comment section was filled with 'Ship' or 'You look perfect together' some people were homophobic as well but we didn't focus on that.

I got up and went to the toilet before going downstairs. Where I was greeted by Anna as she was sitting at the dining room table drinking a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, boon". She turned her head around and looked at me. "Good morning, Evan".

We don't really use our nicknames to call one another but today I felt like changing it up.

"Come here" said Anna, as I started walking away to get a drink as my mouth was parched. "What is it?". "You'll see" said Anna, smirking.

I went over to her and she told me bend down slight so my face was directly in front of hers.

Anna, placed her warm hands on my jawline and pulled my face closer to hers as she connected our lips.

About 20 seconds later I pulled away. "Sorry about my mouth, it's dry". "Go get some water" said Anna, slapping my arse as I started to go to the kitchen.

I turned the tap to make the water colder then got a glass out from the cupboard.

Once the water was at my preferred temperature, I started filling it up.

"That tap reminds me of you. It's chill when off but drips when turned on" said Anna, walking into the kitchen. "Oi" I slightly shouted. "What? it's ture" said Anna, smirking. "How'd you even know that when we haven't had sex?". "I just know" said Anna, getting a Redbull out of the fridge. "Yeah, okay" I said sarcastically, while nodding my head.

Anna, wrapped her arms around me, then kissed the crook of my neck. "We haven't had sex yet, you're right but I already know how you'll be during our alone time" said Anna, whispering in my ear as she nibbled my earlobe until I started saying something. "Sheesh, you have a dirty mind". "Maybe I do, maybe I don't, maybe I just know what I'm like in bed" said Anna, very confidently. "Oh do you now?" I asked, smirking. "Yeah" said Anna, kissing my neck again. "My dick will make you scream out daddy while I thrust inside of you making you moan until I change positions so you can cum in my mouth" continued Anna.

My breathing started getting heavy as her words got more imaginative.

i want you inside of me now daddy

"Anyway, I'm meeting up with a few people here tonight, do you wanna stay and be with me?" asked Anna, as she suddenly changed the subject. I wrapped my arms around her neck as we made eye contact. "Of course I do" I said smiling and taking a glance at her lips then back at her eyes as I looked back down and connected our lips together. "Good" said Anna, soon after we disconnected from each other.