43.

Anna's POV:
It's been a few months since the party and we're planning our wedding out.

Throughout the month's, I've met all of Eva's family and obviously she's met mine. We've partially met during the beginning of our relationship but mostly just on FaceTime so it was nice that we traveled to Michigan and Canada to finally meet face to face.

Plus it was nice to visit my mom and step-dad as I haven't seen them in ages.

"So, what dress do you want?" I said, pointing to the dresses that, Eva couldn't settle upon and choose what to pick. "Mmm, I don't know. It's hard to choose" said Eva, giggling at the end of her sentence.

"Well, I think this one would look absolutely hot on you but THIS one.." I made my lips pecked then looked away, letting out a breath then turning my attention back to the magazine. I pointed at each dress so she knew which one I was talking about.

".. Woah, I want to fuck you so bad in that" I said making her laugh again. "Then I that one because I want to get railed by you bent right after the wedding" said Eva, making me now laugh. "Bent?". "Yeah, because we're not straight" said Eva, making me laugh even more.

"I love you" I said, connecting my lips to hers for a soft and gentle kiss. "I love you more" said Eva, as we moved away from each other's faces. "Right, I'm going to order it for you". "But I'm going to pay" said Eva, furrowing her eyebrows in a confused way

"Yeah but I want to pay for you, just leave it to me, bubba". "Okay, deal but only if I can pay for your suit" said Eva. "It's already done". "Shit, you're never gonna let me use my money on you, are you?" asked Eva, giggling at her last sentence. "Nope".

She pulled me in by my shirt and aggressively kissed me. After a few minutes she pulled away.

"Let me just" said Eva, placing her thumb onto my lips and whipping away the lipstick she left behind. "Thanks" I said, laughing at what just happened. "Of course, bubs" said Eva, smiling at me as we made eye contact.

"I'm fighting back the urge to fuck you right now". She looked down to my center area. "But I don't want to make you cry again, we literally had sex yesterday" said Eva, innocently. "I know, fuck, I better not then". "Definitely" said Eva, giving me another passionate kiss.

The wedding is going to be pastel purple themed because that's, Eva's favorite color so the dress that we've picked has that shade of butterflies on them and a tint of the color. My suit is going to be purple with a pastel shirt and bow tie with... well obviously butterflies on.

We both stood up from the dining table and I started calling the number to order the dress.

Eva's POV:
Our wedding is in six month's and I'm so excited, I literally can't wait to be married to the women I love the most.

"It's arriving next month" said Anna, after hanging up the phone. "Yay, thank you, thank you, thank you" in between each of the 'thank you's' I pecked her lips then gazed into her beautiful blue eyes. "You're very welcome" said Anna, lightly laughing.

"I'm so excited". "Me too, bubba, I can't wait" said Anna. "Same boo". "Boo? I like that, a lot" said Anna, giving me another kiss.

"I'm hungry, wanna get something to eat?". "Of course, what shall we get?" asked Anna. "Don's?". "Anything for you, bubs" said Anna, making me smile.

———
Anna's POV:
We went and got don's but I told, Eva to wait because I'm going to surprise her.

We park up at the place where I wanted to take her, hearing, Eva gasp.

"Omg, Anna" said Eva, with her hand over her mouth. "What bubs?" I said, smiling at the beautiful human being right beside me... my fiancée. "It's beautiful" said Eva.

I took her to Santa Monica Pier but down the other end where the bike hire is. I got some people to put up a high tent with fairy lights around the top as it was over the already lit fire.

"Come on".

I got out the car and dragged, Eva out of the car after opening her door, taking her over to the said area.

There was already blankets on the floor for us so we sat down.

"So warm" said Eva, as her hands were close to the fire, rubbing them together to get warm because it's kind of cold out. "I'm gonna go get the food, you stay here and I'll be right back". I got up. "Okay" said Eva, looking up at me as I leaned down and connected our lips. "I love you". "I love you more" said Eva.

I ran off and said "You'll never win". "Oh yes I will because I love you more than anything" said Eva, shouting out at me. I shook my head knowing she would never love me more than I love her.

After getting the bag, I walk back over Eva and sit down where I did last time and open it up, getting everything out and passing what, Eva wanted to her, then getting my own.

"Thanks bub" said Eva, giving me another kiss. "Of course baby". She smirked at what I called her. "Just wait until we have a baby of our own, you'll have two" said Eva, making me laugh. "Are you going to have a kid?". "Yes, we are babe". "When?" I asked in excitement. "After our wedding, I'm getting this implant out of my arm" said Eva. "Okay".

As we finish eating, the little bit of sun that was out started to set.

"Look at how beautiful the sky is". "Yes but it's not as beautiful as you" said Eva, smirking at me. "Nope, that's all you babe". "Nahh, I'll never be as beautiful as you... babe" said Eva, making us both laugh as she copied what I said at the end of her sentence.

"Am I ever going to win?". "Never" said Eva. "I love you". "I love you so much more, my hot ass fiancée" said Eva, making me smile. "Damn it, you're the hot one here, it's definitely not me". "What ever you say" said Eva, brushing it off as the tone of her voice changed to her words being slightly prolonged.

The sunset started going as the sky got darker then the moon appeared over the water and stars were shining, one by one, filling the sky.

"Ready to leave?". "Yes" said Eva, yawning from getting tired. "Come on, let's go" I said after getting up from the ground and holding out my hand to help her up.

"One second".

I got a water bottle that we had and put out the fire before leaving.

this was an amazing day and i think i know where i want our wedding to be