17.

Eva's POV:
Anna was laying on her back as I straddled her waist and sucked on the crook of her neck, causing there to be hickeys.

I moved my way to her lips as we aggressively kissed each other causing us both to become out of breath again.

I carried on kissing Anna, then moved my hand from her hip and grabbed ahold of her dick, sliding my hand up and down her boner, jerking her off.

She threw her head back alongside her eyes going to the back her head as loud moans escaped her mouth.

"Fuck!" shouted Anna, barely even able to talk. "Are you enjoying that daddy?". She didn't say anything after that. "Answer me daddy" I demanded, in a calm, sweet tone. "Very, keep doing what you're doing" said Anna, lifting her head back up then throwing it back down onto the pillow as I got faster with the motion.

She arched her back.

"I'm close" said Anna, moaning loudly. "Wait for me daddy".

I took my hand off of her dick then put my mouth around the tip as I got it further in causing me to slightly gag. I left about 4 inches away from the end of her and rubbed that part with my hand.

I could feel her getting closer to her orgasm.

She came in my mouth so I licked up what was left on her and swallowed every dripping I could get.

Anna, started moving. "Hold on daddy, I'm not finished".

I straddled her waist again as we connected our lips together.

I felt her member hit the side of my clit making me want it inside of me.

I inserted in my center and started bouncing up and down cause me to moan loudly while she was as well.

I had my hand on her breasts and circled my thumbs on her nipples.

We carried on doing that until I started feeling myself get tight around her.

"Uhh fuck Anna, I'm so close" I shouted, throwing my head back and moaning. "I know" said Anna, as I felt her reach her high.

Not long after that, I felt her getting even closer so I slowly slid her dick out of my sensitive area and sucked on the tip.

"Oh god, you're so fucking goo-" said Anna, not being able to finish her sentence as she came in my mouth. I licked off the juices that was on her member.

I took my mouth away and laid down next go her as we was catching our breaths after not being able to breathe from moaning for over an hour.

We stayed in complete silence but it was comfortable to begin with but then I felt like she didn't like it.

My mind used to race a lot with overthinking every simple little situation or thing but you see the thing is, I already know that, that isn't the real reason but my brain likes to tell me that. I guess my brain is bringing that shitty mind state back.

"You taste really good" I said kissing, Anna's cheek.
"So do you" replied Anna, having trouble to still talk.

"Still breathless?" I said, making eye contact with her. "Yeah".

Anna's body was bright red but not sweaty.

does she even sweat?

"How's your little friend down there?". She had a boner even though we both finished. I'm not gonna lie though, I think my clit is a bit hard. "Stiff" said Anna, slightly chuckling. I slapped her arm. "You're so dirty minded". "I know" said Anna, smirking. "Quit it, you're making me horny and I don't think I can go another round". "I could" said Anna. "Was I that good?". "Very" said Anna, kissing my neck. I let out a quite moan, feeling the pleasure she gave me not long ago.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna sort your dick out". Anna's eyes widened, looking shocked. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you feel like you have to when you don't feel like you can" said Anna, running her fingers through my hair as I straddled her waist. "I'm always ready for you.."

"..Round three?"