29.

(felt like adding in a song for this. start playing it if you want)

Anna's POV:
I carried Eva, bridal style upstairs walking quite fast out of excitement until I got to our bedroom opening the door then locking it behind us.

I pinned her down on the bed getting on top of her.

"You look so beautiful" I whispered. looking up and down her body. Her face went flustered. "I think you look hotter" whispered Eva, into my ear. "No that's all you" I said looking into her eyes. "Fuck me" said Eva, randomly changing the subject.. kind of.

We both stripped off our clothes without having to do it for each other, this just sped up the process.

I inserted my dick into her vagina feeling her wet clit brush on my dick as I thrusted in her.

"You're super wet for daddy". She nodded then threw her head back letting moans escape her mouth. "Bonus, you're being extremely loud for me too". "Sorry daddy" said Eva, apologizing.

I ignored the fact that she said 'sorry' even though I've already said that she doesn't need to be.

"Carry on being loud, I won't the neighbors to hear you scream my name". "FUCK DADDY" shouted Eva, letting out another loud moan. "Good girl".

"I'm gonna cum but I want you to swallow it".

I took my dick out of her and placed in her mouth after giving her a kiss.

Eva, sucked on the tip and I had my hands on her head pushing her so she got more of me.

"I'm close" I moaned out from the pleasure I'm receiving. She went fast with her motions then I felt myself release.

Eva, swallowed my cum then licked the tip getting the excess juice off.

"Round two?" I asked out of breath. "Yeah" said Eva, nodding her head as she was catching her breath back as well. We was laying next to each other, inches apart, I could literally feel her the heat from her body on mine.

Our breathing got back to normal then Eva, got on top of me which caught me by surprise.

Her fingers was going through my hair while she was kissing my lips aggressively.

I felt her tongue hit my bottom lip asking permission to enter.

"You don't have to ask, just do what ever you want to... mommy". She bit her bottom lip as we locked eyes until she broke the connection and shoved her tongue inside of my mouth. Her saliva was all around my face, but I like it because her mouth takes as good as her center.

Eva, carried on with that then detached our lips as she slid my dick inside of her.

"Ugh" I moaned out. "Daddy's big dick feels so good" said Eva, breathless while she bounced up and down on my boner. I looked at where we was connected then tilt my head back, my eyes rolled back to the back of my head as I let out even more moans.

"I'm close" I said trying to my hardest to speak. "Me too" said Eva.

I felt her get tight around me then released, dripping my dick causing me to release right after her.

"Mommy's a good top" I said breathless, running my fingers through her hair. She smiled then took my center out of her to lay down next to me.

We got our breathing back to normal while I was thinking of new ways to have sex.

"Wanna try something new?". "Yes" said Eva, excitedly. I smiled. "Do you know what a 69 is?". She shook her head. "Okay, I'll show you".

She started to move thing she had to do something.

"Stay there. I'm gonna turn around and be on top of you, then we can both suck each other off". Eva, took in a deep breath. "It's okay bubs, you're gonna love it". "Okay" said Eva.

I got on top of Eva.

"Ready?". "Yes" said Eva. "You know what we're doing right?". "Yeah, I really wanna see what this is like" said Eva. I really want to kiss her right now but I can't. "Good".

I felt mouth attach to the tip of my dick so I started licking her already wet folds.

I could hear her moaning while having my center in her mouth and it sounded really hot.

I inserted my tongue in her motioning it the way I always do.

We carried on doing that for a while then I felt her clit tighten, slightly squeezing my tongue.

Within seconds Eva, released in my mouth then I slid out of her, licking up any cum on her clit.

"Are you close?" asked Eva, sounding muffled as I was still in her. "Very" I said out of breath. My juices released and she immediately swallowed the whole lot down in one. Eva, took my dick out of her mouth.

After that my dick went soft and I'm not gonna lie, it feels really sensitive right now.

I laid down next to her.

"My daddy is a sex god" said Eva, looking into my eyes as they sparked under the red LED's, she made me laugh. "So are you". We were both still very breathless but able to talk.

We finally got out breath back and out bodies cooled down again after being really hot.

"Do you think you'd be able to walk?". "Definitely not" said Eva, sarcastically. I laughed. "Good because I wanna carry my baby around all day tomorrow". She looked at me. "Well daddy's gonna have to give me a shower as well and try and keep her dick down" said Eva. "I know you like it". She nodded. "I do.." she pecked my lips. ".. A lot actually" said Eva.

"Sex with you is like I'm dreaming and I just wanna hear you scream again". "Isn't that Lil Peep?" asked Eva, with a questioning voice while her eyebrows were furrowed. "Yeah, it reminds me of you".