4.

Anna's POV:
It's the next morning and I didn't really sleep much last night, I can't really complain about it though as I slept most if the time while I was on the plane.

I haven't got any plans for today but I think I might order some LED's because they are my number one priority - I'ma tiktoker, what can I say? - Oh and I might text Eva, this could sound weird but I really like her, and I mean I like, like her. I could ramble on for ages about how beautiful she is plus she wasn't wearing make-up so if that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what does.

I took my phone off of charge and got the urge to text Eva... wait! HOLY SHIT, SHE HAS ALREADY TEXTED ME.

Eva: heyyy!! its Eva. i wanted to see if you was doing anything today because i have fuck all to do but I mostly just want to see you again
Anna: heyyyyy!! i was literally just about to ask you the same thing!! yeah im free
Eva: awesome, wanna meet in an hour?
Anna: sure, i would love to
Eva: i can't wait, see you soon!!
Anna: see you soon ❤️

Anna's POV:
'See you soon ❤️'  shit! that was a embarrassing accident like why the fuck did I add an emoji and especially that one. I'm such a fucking dumb ass sometimes. I just hope she doesn't say anything about it.

I drifted out of my thoughts and got ready to meet, Eva in an hour.

I did my make up, brushed my hair, changed my clothing.. which took for ever.. and cleaned out the car that I hired yesterday, before I order one.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and checked to see who it was.

Eva: im ready when ever you are
Anna: i'm done, do you want me to pick you up? i hired a car yesterday.
Eva: no need, i can just walk over to your house. i'm only two doors down
Anna: wait really?!
Eva: yeah
Anna: OMG!! okay then, i'll see you soon
Eva: see you soon, AHHH

Eva's POV:
Earlier I did my make-up, just the natural look that's always my go-to style and then put on my clothes, picked out my favorite ripped jeans and a crop top that has a butterfly on. I wanted to look cute

Once I was done, it was time to start leaving.

I walked over to Anna's house with a smile on my face as I was passing people who were going the other way on the same path as me.

I knocked on her door and within seconds, Anna opened the door.

"Hey" said Anna, greeting me with her beautiful smile. "Hi". She then grabbed ahold of my hand and took me to her living room. I took glances at her as we was going to the said location and her eyes were sparkling under the lighting...

i wish you'd rail me

I snapped out of my thought as she told me to sit down.