32.

Anna's POV:
We arrived at, Emma's house and I opened the car door, holding Eva's hand, helping her get get out.

The both of us held hands as we walked up to, Emma's front door and knocked, waiting for her to open it for us.

"Hey guys" said Emma, excited to see us again as she opened the door. "Hey" Eva and I said in unison. "That was so cute" said Emma, with inspiration in her eyes.

She invited us in and someone that was the DJ started playing music really loudly while there was disco lights, lighting up the room with different colors.

I got a Redbull out of my bag and opened it, taking a sip from the can.

Eva, brought herself three pouches of Kool-aid.

"Will you take my hand and accompany me to the dance floor?!" I shouted over the loud music. "Yes!" shouted Eva.

We started dancing and 'Wap' came on.

I grabbed ahold of, Eva's hips as she bent over with her arse shaking on my center. I cheekily stuck my tongue out and acted as if I was fucking her... just without the thrusting of course.

I saw the door open and noticed that, Celia had arrived.

"Oh for fuck sake". "What's wrong bubba?" asked Eva, still in the same position. "Celia is here". "Don't worry, I have a lot of trust in you so I know nothing is going to happen" said Eva, reassuring me. "Okay".

The song changed to 'Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley'.

I changed the position we was both in and put my hands on, Eva's waist as she faced me with her arms around my neck, gazing into each other's eyes.

'Wise men say only fools rush in' I sang to Eva, as she stared into my eyes while they were sparkling under the lights. 'But I can't help falling in love with you'. She gave me a kiss as I carried on singing. 'Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love you?'. She shook her head when I said the second question.

'Like a river flows. Surely to the sea'. I sang that part thinking of how much she loves it when we go to the beach. 'Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be'. "Just like us" said Eva. I nodded and smiled at her. 'Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you'. She gave me another kiss.

I sang the same chorus and outro again then the song finished.

The only thing I could see in, Eva's eyes was her love for me. I rarely see this but we both know how much we love each other without that.

I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind, making me feel shocked.

I really wish I didn't turn around because it was, Celia, she pisses me off just seeing her fucking face.

"What do you want?" I asked her dryly. "Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you" said Celia. "Well I don't want to talk to you so fuck off" I said angrily. "Anna, please, I just want to talk nothing else" said Celia. "NO, FUCK OFF I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE" I shouted. "Ugh.. whatever, you'll regret it" said Celia. "No I won't, now do I what I said and fuck.. off" I said spacing out my last two words.

She finally walked away.

"Feisty.." I giggled ".. But it's really fucking hot" said Eva. "Come on". I grabbed ahold of, Eva's hand and took her outside. Emma, was there with some boys that I don't recognize.

"Hey guys" said Emma. "Hey" said Eva. I faked a smile, still feeling pissed off after what just happened. "Are you okay, boon?" asked Emma. "Yeah.." I looked down at mine and Eva's hand as our fingers were interlocked. ".. Actually no I'm not. Can you do me a favor and get Celia to leave? I can't stand seeing her". "Of course I can" said Emma, she placed her hand on my back and rubbed up and down with reassurance. "Thank you". I properly smiled this time.

Celia, came walking outside.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna punch this bitch". "Calm down boony, I'm gonna sort it out" said Emma.

Emma's POV:
I walked up to, Celia as she was looking around for someone to talk to.

I got closer to her. "Celia, can you leave please?" I asked calmly. "No I need to talk to someone before I leave". "Is it Anna? because you're not going to so it's best that you leave now". "Please, I just need to say sorry for what I did" said Celia, begging. "Look she's really pissed off right now and she really doesn't want to see you". "So" said Celia, sarcastically then walking past me, hitting my shoulder with hers.

"Fucking bitch" I said under my breathe.

Anna's POV:
I saw Celia, walk right past Emma, coming towards me.

I grabbed Eva's hand again and started walking to go back inside to the living room where the music is blaring.

I got to the sliding glass doors and felt, Celia turn me around.

"This is all I ever wanted to do" said Celia, she leaned closer to me and tried to connect our lips but I pushed her back before she could. "I'm in a happy relationship that you aren't going to ruin because of your petty fucking bullshit, now leave me the fuck alone" I said angrily, holding Eva's hand tighter. "I'm sor-" I punched her in the face before she finished speaking. "If you dare come close to me again, it's going to worser that a bloody nose". I walked away with Eva, to the kitchen where there wasn't anyone plus the music wasn't too loud.

"Fucking cunt". "Too right bubs. Don't worry about what happened I saw everything and I know you didn't kiss her" said Eva. "Thank you for being there for me when it was going on, I don't think I could bare the thought of losing you over her stupid, selfish actions". "I will never leave you.." she gave me a hug which made me feel comforted then she backed off. ".. I'm obviously gonna be your future wife" said Eva, making me smile.

"Did you mean it when you said that it will be more worse next time?" asked Eva. I nodded. "Yeah but I won't do anything too bad.." I took a sip of my Redbull. ".. She'll just need a hospital visit".

"I love seeing you angry.." she gave me a kiss then whispered in my ear. ".. It's so fucking hot that I could literally fuck you right here" said Eva. "Have you been drinking? No we can't fuck here. That's our private time" I said chuckling at what she said.

"I love you so much bubs" said Eva. I gave her a kiss. "I love you so much more".