38.

Anna's POV:
"Emma?" I said in a confused way, looking at her sitting on our couch. She stood up. "Hey" said Emma, in an awkward tone. "What are you doing here?" asked Eva. "I missed you guys" said Emma, with a pout on her face.

"We missed you too but you don't have to break into our house and leave the door wide open". "I know, I'm sorry" said Emma, apologizing. "How did you even get in?" asked Eva. "The old hair clip trick" said Emma. "Fuck sake".

"What?" asked Emma. "You shouldn't be doing them kind of things, especially to your friends house". "I know and I'm sorry. I thought you guys were in but not answering the door" said Emma, making an excuse. "Well obviously we weren't". "I can tell, even by your hair" said Emma, pointing at the both of us as, Eva and I looked at each other in embarrassment.

"We got engaged" said Eva, changing the subject for me. "Oh wow" said Emma, walking up to us then looking at the rings. "So beautiful" said Emma, as she hand one of our hands in hers, looking at the diamonds.

"I'm so happy for you both" said Emma, smiling with excitement for us. "Thanks, we was actually just about to um" said Eva, pointing to the stairs. "Oh shit sorry, I'll leave if you want" said Emma. "Yes plea-". "No you can stay" said Eva, cutting me off. "I don't mind leaving, this is a big thing for you both and I'm sure you both wanna get into each others underwear tonight" said Emma.

ew that sent shivers down my spine, fucking creepy

"No stay it's fine, we'll you know, when you leave" said Eva.

son of a bitch, i really wanted to fuck you right now. my dick is getting hard just looking at you

Eva and Emma sat down on the couch while I got a couple of bottles of water for us.

"Here you go" I said placing a bottle down in front of Emma, looking up at her seeing that she was flirting with my girlfri- fiancée. "Thank you" said Emma, smiling at me.

We talked for a while but all I could see was them flirting which was getting me pissed off.

Everything they was saying was a complete blur because all I could think about was how painful my member is starting to hurt and I can't do anything about it.

"Emma, can we talk?" I asked trying to forget about the pain. "Yeah, why's wrong boon?" asked Emma. "Let's go to the kitchen".

We walked into the kitchen and stopped near the island.

"Can you stop flirting with my fiancée?" I asked in a stern voice. "Why?" asked Emma. "Because we're getting married and you know that". "So" said Emma. "We've got a whole future ahead of us and I don't want anyone getting in between us. You don't even understand how she changed my life when we met". "But I think she's hot" said Emma, smirking. "Don't we all? she's a goddess and I don't know what I did to deserve her, I can't even believe I can call her mine".

"I wish I could call her mine" said Emma, mumbling under her breath. "What did you just say?" I asked angrily. "I said that I wish I could call her mine" said Emma, repeating herself. "You're absolutely un-fucking-believable". "Yeah and why's that?" asked Emma. "You're literally our best friend and you're acting like this. Why are you doing this to us?".

"I don't know" said Emma, shrugging her shoulders. "I think you do... so fucking spill". "Because your fiancée is hot as fuck and I wish I could show her what I've got in store" said Emma.

Within that, my anger went out of the roof.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?" I shouted. "No" said Emma, calmly. "IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY GIRL, YOU'RE DEAD". "Well I'd rather be dead so you're doing me a favor" said Emma.

"SHIT... OKAY THEN, I'M GOING TO FUCKING MAKE YOU SUFFER".

I ran into the living room and grabbed ahold of, Eva's hand, dragging her upstairs without saying a single word of what is about to happen.

I locked the door behind us and pinned her down on our bed.

"You've been a naughty girl" I said, whispering in her ear. "What have I done daddy?" asked Eva. "You was flirting with Emma, when I had a huge boner ready and waiting for your tight pussy". "And what are you going to do?" asked Eva, seductively with lust in her eyes. "I'm gonna punish you. If you can't handle it, 'red' is your safe word".