31.

Eva's POV:
I turned out so I was facing, Anna and started kissing her neck leaving some hickeys as the last ones faded.

"I don't feel comfortable in here" said Anna. "Mood spoiler". "I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable" said Anna. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?". Anna nodded and bit her bottom lip.

"Come on". I stood up and grabbed, Anna's hand. We got out of the bath then dried our bodies down.

We both went into the bedroom and Anna, pinned me down on the bed, sucking on my neck so I now have some hickeys left behind.

"So hot" said Anna, in a hot voice after she lifted her head up off of my neck and looked at what she had done. "Not as hot as you". Her face went red.

She kissed my lips a few times, aggressively then kissed all the way down my body to just above my vagina.

Anna, looked up at me for consent like she always does, even though we've been dating for over 6 months now.

"Fuck me daddy" I said breathless.

She slid her dick inside of me. "Does it hurt?" asked Anna. "No, I've gotten used to how your huge dick feels like". She nodded her head and placed a kiss on my neck again before she started thrusting.

"Ugh daddy". "Mommy's being such a good girl for daddy" said Anna, seductively. I smiled and shook my head up and down feeling her go faster with each motion.

We was both in a moaning mess and I threw my head back to her sound causing my eyes to roll back and my back to be arched.

"Are you close?" asked Anna, breathless while a moan escaped her mouth. "Not yet, keep going". I was barely even able to talk as more moans was escaping.

I couldn't see her but I felt her tongue lick my nipple while her hand was rubbing my other breast. She was still thrusting inside of me.

I moaned to both of the feelings.

"I'm close" said Anna. "Me too".

I let out a loud moan and she did the same. Within seconds we both came.

"Damn, your nipples are so hard" said Anna. "No shit sherlock". She let a little laugh.

"I got something to try.." I got out a strap on. ".. I wanted you to feel the same pleasure as I do". She shook her dead sideways. "No, No, No, you're not shoving that inside of me" said Anna. "Yes I am".

I put on the strap on.

"Do you want this?". She sighed. "Yes, okay I'll see what it's like.." I smiled. ".. But only this once" said Anna, seriously. My smile grew bigger knowing that I'm going to be able to fuck her as good as she fucks me.

I inserted the fake dick into Anna's rear end and allowed her to get used to the size... yes, it's 10 inches, just like hers.

I started thrusting slowly.

"Fucking motherfucker holy shit THAT HURTS!" said Anna, she raised her voice at the last bit of her sentence. "Sorry baby" I pecked her lips and went slower. "Thank you, it feels better now".

"Tell me when you're ready for me to go faster". "I'm ready" said Anna, reassuring me because I don't want to hurt her.

"Fucking hell this strap is so big" said Anna. I nodded and chuckled at what she said. "It's as big as yours.." I bent down to her ear and whispered. ".. daddy". She let out a moaning after hearing what I called her.

"Oh fuck, yes right there, mommy, right there" said Anna, as she pulled on my hair. "Are you close?". "I think so" said Anna. "Okay". "Your doing so well" she praised.

I carried on thrusting then I saw her cumming.

"Really? you could've caught that shit". "I'm sorry" said Anna. Her cum went on the bed. "Oh fuck" I said with wide eyes. "What wrong baby?" asked Anna. "I'm gonna cum".

I immediately took the strap on off and threw it on the floor then sat on, Anna's face so she could swallow my juices. I got off of her once I released.

"Well then, I guess I'm gonna have to lick yours up". Anna giggled. "You're so cute" said Anna.

She stayed where she was laying down on the other side of the bed and I stayed where I was before cumming so I could put the strap back in the draw.

"Hot" said Anna, letting out a deep breathe. "You're hotter".

I bent down and started licking the cum that was on the mattress cover.

Anna, laughed at what I was doing. "I didn't think you was actually going to do it" said Anna. "I wanted to taste you again, I'm not just gonna wipe it up with something or put the cover in the wash". "Okay" said Anna, chuckling.

After that we put our underwear and bra's on then got into bed, covering ourselves with the duvet.

———

Anna's POV:
We both woke up at 7:46am and cuddled into each other.

"I love you so much". "I love you more" said Eva. "That's really impossible" I said looking at her as we made eye contact. Eva, connected our lips for a long passionate kiss.

I pulled back for some air and so did she.

My phone had a notification come through so I picked my phone up still in, Eva's arms and saw a text from, Emma.

My "twin"

hey boon!! sorry if i'm waking you
up but I'm having a party at my
place tonight and I was wondering
if you and Eva, wanted to come?

I told Eva, what the text said and who it was from. She agreed on going.

hey em!! we'll be there. what time
do you want us to arrive?

7:30. theres gonna be a lot of alcohol
so if you don't feel comfortable
with that, you can bring any drinks
that you want to

okay, see you later

see you soon

I turned my phone off and carried on cuddling, Eva.