Let Me In

Edited :)

THIS CHAPTER MAY CAUSE DISTRESS TO SOME! PLESSE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
IT IS PERFECTLY FINE FOR YOU TO IMAGINE THE FATHER AS A STEP-FATHER!!
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________

Let ME In

Prologue

RAPE

That one word, four letters and one syllable, that people choose not to believe or to believe. That one word which scars a victim's life; that one word which takes away the victim's innocence. That one word that is violently disgusting in so many ways, abusive or physical it is still disgusting. That one word that shouldn't have happened to me... but it did.

When the rapist takes away everything good in the victim's life, do they care? Do they think about their actions?

No.

They do it for the fun of hurting someone innocent, like me, to make themselves feel better. They just care to make themselves feel better. They are selfish, cruel and cold hearted people. If you are wondering, I was raped by my father... at the age of 15, bringing my whole life down and completely crushing me. Disgusting isn't. I thought my father was everything in my life, he just turned out to be a vicious monster that didn't care about his little girl or the effects it would have on my life....

Now, what are fathers?

What are they supposed to do? What is their job? Take care of their children or child? Provide them with everything they need? Teach their child the ways of life? Or maybe protect them?

Well, the one person who was supposed to do all that stuff for me too: threaten my boyfriend to not hurt me or he'd pull out his gun, yet he was the one who hurt me; probably more than anyone ever would or ever could. My own father hurt me, and the worst thing was that I could never forget it, no matter how much I tried... my Father abused me in all kinds of ways...

I could still remember everything, down to the last detail, so vividly... like it was yesterday...

"Honey, where are you?" I heard my father slur as he struggled to walk up the stairs.

He was drunk again. I quickly locked my bedroom door and pushed my heavy dresser against the door, I was about to do the same to my other door when it slammed open, startling me. There, standing in the doorway, was my wretched father Mike. He had warned me enough times not to push him to the limit, but did I listen? No. He warned me about what he was going to do to me if I didn't listen to him again in such precise and meticulous detail, that it made me physically sick. It was too disturbing, and I'd have nightmares from him just telling me all of that. I just never really thought he would do it. After all, no parent could hurt their own flesh and blood like that, right?

"Eleanor, you have disobeyed me enough times and now you will pay for everything!" he said with venom dripping in tone. I wanted run away, but I was too scared. I hadn't done anything to him; I had only lied to him a few times but nothing serious.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I won't do it again," I whimpered, helplessly. I was helpless, I wasn't a strong girl I was nothing but a puny little teenage girl. My father was a big, bulky man with a huge figure that easily towered over me. I hated being such a midget, but it couldn't be helped, I could never protect myself from him.

"You, bitch. Sorry is not good enough!" he yelled. Tears started dwelling in my eyes.

"Dadd-" I started with a shaky breath.

"NO SHUT UP!" He bellowed coming towards me and gripped my wrists tightly, which I knew would create a bruise. Dragging me like a rag doll to the bed, he tied my hands onto my head board. He then gagged my mouth and brought out a knife. I started sobbing hysterically, he wasn't serious. He couldn't do this to me. Looking at me hungrily like a piece of meat, he ripped off all of my clothes, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I tried to kick him off, push him off, or hurt him in anyway however I couldn't. With his knife, he cut my bra in the middle, leaving me topless. No man has ever seen me topless except from when I was a baby. I could feel the blood oozing out from where he cut down my chest, but I was too busy trying to hide myself from him to concentrate on the pain. He grabbed my breasts with his rough hands, squeezing it hard, which made me yelp. He placed kisses all over my body, as I screamed and thrashed about, feeling disgusted by his touch. Mike slapped me on my face that only made me scream harder. He did things to me that no Father should ever do to their child.

After what seemed like a lifetime of the torture, he stopped and looked in my eyes with a blank look. Hope swelled within me as I thought just for a minute there that he'd stop and leave me with this as a warning, however, the little hope that I had in me was demolished just like that when the wicked glint I knew very well shone through. Pulling off his trousers and pants, he grinned a menacing smile at me. I closed my eyes as he displayed everything in front of me, feeling disgusted and sick. I tried everything to prevent it; however, he still pulled off my pants. Forcefully, he opened my thighs as I tried to free my hands to I could protect myself. I didn't look down at what he was doing when I felt something hard close to entering me.

He pushed inside me with such force that I let out a heart-wrenching scream. It was hurting. Everything was hurting. When I thought of my first time, I hoped it would've been with my Prince Charming loving me and telling me how special I was to him. I hoped that it would be gentle and romantic. Never did I ever think that this was going to happen to me: my arms tied onto my headboard while my 'Father' abused me. Everything was too painful. I screamed at the top of my throat as Mike pushed even harder into me, grunting in pleasure. I felt so worthless- like I was nothing but just a piece of trash.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Blood was streaming down my legs, but Mike didn't care.

After hours and hours of torture, he stopped. My eyes were stinging while my head my pounding. My throat was scratchy and hurt like hell; I was exhausted... exhausted with everything.

And suddenly, my life didn't seem like it was worth living anymore. . .