20. Letting him in

Chapter twenty. Letting him in

"Talk then," I muttered under my breath.

The lights turned on and I blinked trying to get my eyesight to adjust to the light. 

"I will talk but you have to promise to listen and answer all my questions."

I turned around so slowly that I felt scared to look to see who was behind me. I knew it was only Blake, but wouldn’t you feel intimidated by the guy who called you a slut?

"Okay," I promised Blake. He looked tired; the huge bags under his eyes were very obvious. He was dressed casually as always and never failed to look attractive but I could see behind everything that something was bugging him. His green eyes shone with concern and wisdom. However there was something more behind those eyes that I just had to find out. 

"Who raped you?" Blake asked getting straight to the point. I sighed and smirked. 

"Why do you care, you didn't last week. Why the sudden change?" I asked curious, but the anger in me was very clear.

Crystal clear in fact.

Blake sighed and ran a hand through his blonde hair. He paced around the empty classroom. Up and down the aisle of chairs. 

"Does it actually hurt, that someone cares?" Blake asked, with a frown. I scoffed at that. No one cared about me. I guess Becca and Drew did but who else. 

"Actually its torture," I said smugly.

"Please Elle, tell me what happened!" Blake begged. 

"Why should I?!" I demanded crossing my arms. 

"Look I'm sorry about what I said. I wasn't thinking but please just tell me, please Eleanor, that's all I ask of you." By now Blake had moved and was standing right in front of me. His great height towing high and mighty, over me. I hated the fact that I was small it wasn't fair; it's natural for girls to be shorter than boys but still why did boys have to be so intimidating? I took in a shakes breath of fresh air and exhaled. 

"Blake I don't like talking about it," I said with a dry throat. 

"Take your time I've got plenty of time," Blake smiled warmly. The type of smile that could've warmed my insides on a cold frosty day. 

I looked up at Blake's eyes. His blonde hair and green eyes resembled my father which also made me think of Jace how alike he looked to my father. How his blonde hair was exactly the same shade and how his green eyes were greener than grass. I hadn't realised that tears had formed in my eyes. I tried to blink them away but they went rogue on me and stared to shed. 

"I just don't know where to start," I cried as more tears came down.