Chapter 18

I woke with a hand on my bare stomach. My pajama shirt was pushed up and was now bunched up under my breasts. There was a body pressed into me from behind and one pressed into my front. My leg was draped over the body in front of me and his upper thigh was pressed into the junction of my thighs.

I moved slightly and the friction sent a zap of energy into me and a flood of desire into my core. I tried to hold the groan in so as not to disturb anyone. The fingers splayed on my stomach, tightened, and pulled me closer. They pressed a hardness into the seat of my pajama covered bottom.

I cracked my eyelids open and peeked at who was in bed with me, in front of me was Luck so I assumed behind me was Legend. I thought about my conversations with Fala and Lark and if I was ready for sex. I knew I loved these boys with my whole heart. Shouldn't that be enough when it came to sex?

Luck's leg moved slightly again and this time I couldn't help but let out a small whimper. It felt so good, I had never felt anything this good.

I had never felt anything like this. I had always wanted to try, but I hadn't even experimented with touching myself because I had always been afraid Gerald would come into my room and watch. I shuddered just thinking about it.

"Wren, are you okay?" Legend's hand didn't move but I could feel Luck behind me move his torso away from my back. The loss of Luck's warm body made me want to cry. I turned over so I could look at him.

He had a sheepish look on his face, like his hand had just been caught in the cookie jar. I smiled shyly at him, and he smiled back but there was more to the smile then just warmth, there was heat. My heartbeat became erratic, and my adrenaline started pumping. I wiped my palms on my pajamas bottoms to remove the moisture. I wanted to kiss him more than anything, but I was worried he would push me away. Or worse, he would tell me that he only thought of me like a friend or a sister, someone he had to take care of.

The movement of Legend's mouth caught my eye. His tongue peaked out and then moved to swipe his lower lip. I had never been jealous of a tongue before, but I was now. Before I could think about it more, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. The sensation of his lips on mine was beyond pleasurable, it was complete bliss.

I pressed into him, desperate for his warmth. I just wanted to feel closer. Legend's lips parted slightly, and his tongue started to lick softly against the seam of my lips coaxing them apart.

A soft whimper escaped my lips. His thigh pushed between mine and my hips rocked against his leg without conscious thought. Lost in a haze of want, I startled when I heard a small groan come from behind me. I stopped suddenly and turned my face to see Luck bite his bottom lip, his eyes filled with heat.

I sat up abruptly, "I'm so sorry." Guilt and shame flooded my whole body. How selfish was I to want all of them? I never thought about the fact that they might not want me, or if they did want me, what if they didn't want to share me? How could I ask them to be with me, and only me? Even in my head it seemed self-centered.

Both the boys laughed and pulled me back onto the bed. Legend continued with his kisses, coaxing my mind into mush while Luck pressed his own mouth against the side of my neck and nibbled. I groaned, Legend's leg was still between mine, my hips started rocking again. The heat from between my legs felt molten and I was sure I burned his thigh, but he didn't pull away, just continued to kiss me.

Luck's hand explored my stomach, his fingers spread over the expanse of my bare skin. I could feel his hand move up and down, petting my stomach, when he found what I was comfortable with he would move up more. It felt like it had been hours but was probably no more than a few minutes when he reached right below my breasts. I could feel the heat of his hand moving and cupping the underside of my breasts.