Chapter 24

When we got back to our room, Stone placed me on the bed. The Lost Boys said good night to the Princes and my sister in the hallway and then came into the room.

"What were you thinking Wren?" Phoenix asked as soon as he got in the room. "You could have been taken from us!"

"I just needed some air; Lark took me there the first time we came to visit. I thought it was safe."

"We aren't from here, we don't understand how anything works," Saint lectured calmly.

"You think I don't know that? If anyone understand that they are different it's me," I whispered. Tears running down my face.

"Don't cry, my love," Luck snuggled close to my right side. Legend followed his brother and cuddled my left.

I looked up to Stone who stood near the window, "I'm sorry Stone. I know you must have hated that."

Luck laughed, then Legend started and then the rest followed except Stone. He stood at the window glaring outside.

I got up and walked over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turned, pulled me into his body, and buried his face in my hair, hiding from me. I could feel his erection pressing into my stomach.

"Oh, maybe you didn't hate it," I breathed out.

"I only disliked it because it wasn't with you or..." he trailed off.

"Or?" I urged.

When he didn't say anything, Saint answered for him, "he's bisexual, Wren."

"Oh," I continued to hold Stone. I was shocked though.

When I didn't say anything, Stone pulled away from me to look down in my face, "I know you probably hate me now."

"Why would I hate you? Because you're different?" I blew out a breath. "I'm a freak! Do you hate me for that?"

"You aren't a freak, Wren." Phoenix strode over to us by the window and pulled me from Stone's arm into his own embrace.

"I am, I've always been one," I whispered, tears sluicing down my face.

Luck and Legend hopped from the bed, and Saint followed them.

"If you're a freak, then we're all freaks. We love you, Wren." Phoenix whispered. He kissed the top of my head and then pulled Stone into our group hug.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm exhausted and it's a big day tomorrow. Can we go to bed now?" Saint asked before I could process Phoenix's words.

I dumbly nodded and escaped to the bathroom, while the Lost Boys stood and watched me go.