Special Chapter #5

Mark's POV
"Hey,we can fix this okay" Chanyeol said to me.

"No, never mind.It's ruined already.You guys can go home. Thanks tho bro" I said and fake smile.

"Never mind Mark. We all hope that Emily will know what actually happen" Bambam said and tap my shoulder.

"Yeah"

--

I make a cup of coffee for myself and went to the balcony. It is almost 8 now and Emily is nowhere to be seen. I haven't see her today. I took a sip and suddenly a hand hug me from back.

I was shocked but that scent is familiar.

Emily.

"I'm sorry" she said. "I didn't remember.I'm such a bad wife" she said.

I put down my coffee and turn to face her.I held her hands. She's crying.

"It's okay. I'm the one who should apologise. I lie to you" I said as I turn around to face her.

"No. I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm sorry Mark" she said and hung her head low.

I lift her head by chin and look into her puffy eyes.

"Hey don't cry. You're not a bad wife, in fact you're such a great wife" I said.

I hug her and rub her back. She hug me back.

"I love you Mark, forever"

"I love you too Emily and I'm glad that you're my wife. I'm happy in this arranged marriage"

"Me too"

--

Officially end! Thanks for reading. I love all of you. Thanks for voting also.

Thanks for everything guys.

xoxo,AhnMira.