Six √

Emily's POV

I heard the door open but I didn't bother to open my eyes because I feel so comfortable hugging my pillow. I tighten the hug and felt heartbeat. That's weird because pillow does not have any heart. I open my eyes and saw Mark's face so close to mine.

I scream and push him off the bed. I saw my mother and Jason standing at the door. Jason mouthed I'm sorry at me while my mother is actually smiling. I burried my face in my palms. "Mrs Lee, I didn't mean to sleep with her. I'm sorry" I heard Mark said.

My mother chuckle. "It's okay. I don't mind. Beside, you're going to get marry soon" she said. I could feel that my cheeks turning red. "Both of you get ready. We're going to the venue of the wedding later after breakfast" she said.

I groan and lay back on my bed as soon as all of them leave my room. This is the most embarassing moment in my life!

Mark's POV

We are walking around the garden. It is fully decorated with flowers and lights. Mrs Lee is talking with the wedding planner. I don't know how on Earth did Riley know we're here because when we arrived, she's already here and now she is talking with Jason.

'Maybe Jason told her' . I shrugged my thoughts off when Emily called me to come to her. I walk to where she is. "The wedding planner asked which flowers we would like to put at the gazebo" she said. She point to pink rose and purple daisy.

I took both of the flower and put it next to Emily's face. Emily seems confused. I examined it carefully. "Let's choose pink rose. It suits you" I said. Her cheeks turn crimson. "We take pink rose" I said to the wedding planner.

Emily follow her to the gazebo. I stare at her. She look so pretty in that blue shirt and white pants. Her fashion is simple and really different from Nana. She always wear short dress and shorts. She put too much make up sometimes. Not sometimes, always.

"Mark! You stare at her for goddamn long" Riley said which make me snap to reality. I nudged her shoulder and cross my arm. "How about Nana? Did you tell her?" she asked. I shook my head. "You should or else she might explode" she said.

"Riley, why won't you tell her" I said. "Me? I don't want to deal with a witch!" she said. Riley hate Nana so much. "Oh Mark, I'm so glad that you're marrying Emily. She's kind and pretty" Riley said as she hug my arm and lean her head. I nod my head.

"Yes indeed" I whisper.

Emily walk to us after she talk in her phone call. "Mark, can you tell my mother that I have emergency case at the hospital. I'm in a rush now" she said. "Yeah, sure" I said. "Thanks" she said and gave me a hug. As she was about to go, I called her. She turn with confused face.

"Take care"

Emily's POV

I get out of the operation room. The surgery this time tooks about two and half hour. I strecth myself and then saw Sora and Jaebum walk towards me. "Congrats! I'm coming tomorrow" Sora said as she hug me.

"Haha. Thank you!" I said. "How long will you take your leave?" Jaebum asked. "I don't know. Maybe two weeks?" I said unsure. Jaebum nod his head. "You and Mark have the same mind. Mark is unsure wheather he should take a week leave or two" he said.

I smile and the three of us walk together to the dorm. "Let's have dinner together. Don't worry my treat" Jaebum said. I nod my head before Sora and I enter our dorm. "I saw the wedding venue already. Mark sent the photo in their Kakao group" Sora said.

"You know Emily, I'm the one who is excited!" she beamed. I chuckle at her cuteness. We hang our coat and took our things. Jaebum drove to a Chinese restaurant. "To Emily, who's going to end her single life" Jaebum said.

We tossed our coke and enjoy our dinner. My last single dinner.

--

The next day...

Mark's POV

Today is the wedding. I feel so nervous. There's a lot of people although it's only our family and close friends. I started to sweat a lot.Then,the bell chime. The bride and her father came.

I turned and saw Emily walking with her father at her side. She looks at her father,smiling. She look so beautiful. Then,her father gave her hand to me and I took it. She stand next to me.

"Mark Tuan,will you take Emily Lee as your beloved wife,be with her through up and down,loyal to her,cherish her every moment and only death can separate you and her"

"I do" I said.

"Emily Lee,will you take Mark Tuan as your beloved husband,be with him through up and down,loyal to him,cherish him every moment and only death can separate you and him"

"I do" she said.

"I pronounce you man and wife" the priest said. We exchanged ring and I lean in to kiss her lips. The crowd cheer as we kiss. I end the kiss and we turn to face the crowd. We walk down the aisle and wave at the guest.

I don't why but I felt extremely happy.