Thirty-one

JR's POV

We now arrived at our hotel at UK.Yeah! JB check in our hotel and we're waiting for him.

As I talk with Jackson, my eyes suddenly caught someone familiar.

Emily?

I left Jackson and walk to the hotel entrance to take a close look.

It is Emily. But she with whom?Wait,what?Baekhyun?

I called Mark.

"Hyung,yoboseyo?Where are you?I found Emily"

"You what?Stop talking nonsense. I'm on my way to hotel's cafe.TTYL. Bye" he said and end the call.

I face palmed myself.Urgh!I look outside and they still there so I took their photo.

Snap! "Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Hyung!"

"Ahhhhh~" I scream in shock.Bambam just laugh.

"Yah!Bambam.You scare me" I said as I rub my chest and he laugh his ass out.

"Kaja" he said and I follow him.

--

Baekhyun's POV

"Yah!You're pregnant" I shout to Emily.She was walking fastly to the ice cream stall.

"I'm okay" she shout.I run to her and she just finished order her ice cream.I pinch her cheecks.

"Yah!It hurts" she said and yanked my hand.

"Next time,just walk.Okay.You're pregnant young lady" I said.

"Yes boss" she said and took her ice cream and pay.

"Kaja" she said and walk away.

"Yah!Wait for me" I shout and run to her as she was getting far and far from me.

--

Mark's POV

My eyes widened in shock as JR show me the photo.Its L with Baekhyun hyung in front of the hotel where I stay.

I must be dreaming.

"Slap me" I said to JR. "What?" he asked. "Slap me" I repeat.JR slap me.Hard.

"Ouch!" I whined in pain.

I'm not dreaming. Yeay!

L,at last I found you.We're in the same hotel.Ahhhhh~ I hope I'll find you soon.I can't wait to meet you and Mark Junior.

--

Emily's POV

"Jjinja?" I asked.Tao and Chen told me that Marl is here.In the same hotel.

"Yes noona" Tao said and Chen just nod.I'm sooo death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.I'm still on my vacation.But I try to update once or twice a day.I'm sorry and thanks for reading and voting.I love you guys a lot. ❤❤❤