Seventeen

Emily's POV

We arrived at home.I enter our house and turn on the lights.I was surprised to see a mess on the living room.

Who did this?

"L wh- Wowow" I can see Mark's shocked expression. "Who did this?" he said as he pick up the pillows and arrange it on the sofa.

"I don't know" I said as I close and locked the door.

"What a mess" I said helping Mark rearrange the living room then headed upstairs.To my room.

--

"Eh,Mark.What are you doing here?" I was shocked to see him sitting on my bed.

"Why can't I?You're my wife and I'm you're husband.Why can't I spend some time in your room or should I call it OUR room since I've sleep here for about 2 weeks" he said.

Okay,its have been 2 weeks since I miscarriage. He always sleep here because I always have nightmares.

"Whatever" I said as I walk into my bathroom to shower and I didn't forget to bring along my clothes.

After done showering and wearing clothes,I walk just to find out that Mark is not here.I went downstairs and I saw him watching TV.

I sit next to him.He noticed me and took my hand.I look at him.Straight into his eyes.

How come he look so handsome and cute at the same time.I felt butterflies flying in my tummy.

He pull me towards him until our faces are inch apart.My heart beat fast as if I was just finish 100m sprint.

"You're beautiful without make up" he said as he leaned forward.I leaned backward until my back touch the couch.

Okay,I'm stuck.My heart beat really fast now as if it might explode anytime.

He was on top of me.ON TOP!

"Mark wh-"

I was cut off when his lips were on mine.I can't help myself but to returned his kiss.After a few seconds,we broke it and both of us gasping for air.

"L" he whisper my name.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi we meet again.Sorry if this chapter was lame.I'm currently working on my third fanfic title 'Who's baby is this?'.I'll be posting it tomorrow.Its an Exo fanfic.I hope that all of you support me on my next fanfic.Thanks.

P/S: Sorry for the short update.