Five √

Emily's POV

Being Mark's maid for a night is a nightmare to me. His demand too much. I have to follow what he says because mom said "He's your husband. You have to respect him and follow what he says"

I was annoyed when Mark make that kind of face when mom lectured me. Jason was trying his best to held back his laugh and he end up being lecture by mom too. Ha! Serve him right.

I have done wasing all the dishes and now I am laying on the couch. I don't care what mom will say because I am so tired. I close my eyes, pretending to be asleep as I hear Mark and Jason talking.

Mark's POV

"Is she sleeping?" I asked Jason. Jason shrugged his shoulder. "My goodness Emily. Jason wake her up" Mrs Lee said. "No mom no need. Let her be. She must be tired" I said. Mrs Lee shook her head.

"Mark, you can sleep here if you want" Mrs Lee said. I nod my head and smile at her. She went upstairs and I continue talking with Jason outside the house. "Emily is cold-hearted sometimes but she's a cool sister and she likes to stole my hoodie. It's her hobby so beware Mark" Jason said.

"Yeah, she is indeed cold-hearted. Hoodie? I have lots. All of them will be hers the day she said I do" I said. The moon shine so bright. Jason and I continue talking about Emily before we changed the topic to sports. 

New season is coming. Well, Jason plays basketball and we share the same passion. After an hour, we decided to get in the house. Emily is still sleeping.

"Emily, wake up!" Jason said as he shake her like there's no tomorrow. Emily pushed him away and turn her back. Jason is rolling his eyes. "I am not going to carry you upstairs" he said. I chuckle at them beacuse they are so cute.

"Let me carry her" I said. I carry her bridal style to her room. I lay her down and pull the blanket to cover her. "Mark, sleep here with her because she sometimes had nightmare" Jason said. I look at him. "What if your parents find out?" I asked.

"Let me handle that" he said and wink. He close the door. I look at Emily's sleeping face. She looks like an angel. I lay next to her and close my eyes.

The next day...

Mrs.Lee's POV

That's weird. Emily usually wake up early. It's almost ten. I went upstairs and was about to open the door when my son Jason, stand in front of the room and spread his arm widely. "Jason, I'm trying to wake your sister up!" I said.

"No mom. Emily hate people who disturb her sleep" he said. I furrowed my eyebrow. "Since when is your sister hate people disturb her sleep?" I asked. Jason seem lost. "Since yesterday?" he said.

"Don't lie Jason. Now, move" I said as I push him aside and open the door.