Twenty-two

I'm sorry for the late update.I'm really busy babysitting my little sister.Enjoy this chapter.Sorry if its boring and pardon my grammar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV

"We really have to go?"I asked my friend.

I was walking back and forth at my studio.I was worried because we're going to France this Wednesday. Who's going to take care of L?

"Yes,hyung.We really have to go" Jackson said and I frowned.

"But who is going to take care of L?I mean she's pregnant" I said.

"Hyung,don't worry about her.She can take care of herself.She's a doctor.She have personal nurse.If something happen,she know what to do" Youngjae said.

"But-"

"No but.You have to go.Final!" JB said.I let out a big sigh.

'How's L doing now?'

Emily's POV

"Mina came to my office" I said through the intercom.My personal nurse,Mina then knock the door and came in.

"Can you get me a copy of this patient information?" I give her the paper.

"Yes Dr" she said and bow.She get out of my room and I continue my work.

Suddenly,my phone ring.Without seeing the ID,I answer it.

"Yoboseyo?Dr.Lee speaking.How's this?" I said.

"Is this really Dr.Lee?Haha.Its me Baekhyun.Yah!Emily.Can we go to your house today.We'll bring food" Baekhyun said on the other line.

"Exo?Hmm.Okay" I said while my eyes busy scanning the paper.

"Okay.I'll hang up first.Take care cousin.Love you" he said and hung up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV

We're heading to Emily's house.Exo already knew about Emily but they never meet her in person.So,since our manager gave us three days off,we decided to visit her.

We buy a lot of food such as jajangmyeon,kimchi,bulgogi,samgyeopsal,ddeobokki and Emily's favourite insadong.

She really like to eat insadong since she's pregnant.

"We're here" said our driver.We get out of the MPV and press the bell.After few seconds,Mark open the door.

"Baekhyun hyung.Came in" he said and smile.All of us came in.We sit at the living room.

"Baekhyun!" a girl shout and I turn my head.Its Emily.She is walking downstairs.

"Emily" I exclaimed. "Yah!Take care of your step. You're pregnant" I said.Mark help her.

They walk to us and bow their head.

"Anyong Exo" they chorused.

"Anyong" they said.

"I'm Emily and this is Mark,my husband"

"Noona you're pretty not as what Baekhyun hyung  describe" Sehun said.Aish!I'm doomed.

"Thanks.What did he say?" she asked as she glare at me and I just smile sheepishly at her.

"He says you're ugly and your skin is dark" Chanyeol said.

"Yah!Byun Baekhyun!" she shout.

"Hehe.I'm just kidding" I said and smile innocently.

She gave me death glare and Mark just chuckle.

"Noona,we bring food for you" Tao said.

"Yeay.Place it on the table.I serve it after this" she said.

"No need Emily.We will serve it for you.Besides you're pregnant our nephew" Luhan said.

"Or niece" Chen said.

"Okay then" she said and sit next to me. "I'll just sit here.Mark will help you guys" she said and look at Mark.

"Fine yeobo" he sigh and Emily chuckle. "Okay guys.This way to the kitchen" he said cheerfully and we follow him.

After the dinner...
Mark's POV

After the Exo has go home,L and I sit on the coach watch some random channel.

"L,I have to go to France the day after tomorrow for work" I said and let out a sigh.

"Hmm.Okay but promise me you won't look at other girl.Don't flirt with them" she said and with serious+sad face.

"Haha.I won't okay.I have Mark junior here"I said as I tap her tummy.

She chuckle and I kiss her hair.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too"