Seven √

That night...
Emily's POV

"Oh my god! What should I do now?" I talk to my reflection in the mirror. I hit my head repeatedly because being so careless leaving my clothes in the room. "Oh clothes, why I didn't bring you in? Why don't you have legs? How am I supposed to go out there?"

I sit on the cubicle and stare off space. After battling with myself, I decided to peek outside. There is no sign of Mark so in speed of light,I walk inside my room and grab my clothes. As I was about to run back to the bathroom, someone grab my hand and turn me. I was so shocked. It's Mark and he's smirking!

"Where do you think you're going huh?" he asked. "B-bathroom for change" I said hesitantly. I can't think for a reasonable reason right now because of shock and the extreme nervous I felt with this closeness.

Suddenly, he leaned towards my face and gave a peck on my lips. I was stunned for a moment before coming back to reality. "What are you doing?"I shout. "What am I doing?" he asked back. I rolled my eyes and tried to break free.

Unfortunately, Mark us faster. He turned me and push me on the bed. He crawl onto me and now he's on top of me. What have gotten into him? As he was about to kiss me,suddenly someone knock the door.

"Emily, Mark! Mom called for dinner" Jason shout from the other side.

Yeay! My savior. Thanks Jason. You save my life. I will always love you.

"In a minute"I shout. Yes,safe. I push Mark and ran to the bathroom. I could hear him shout in frustration.

After dinner...
Mark's POV

I walk with Emily by my side to our room. Tomorrow we're going on our honeymoon.

We enter the room and I close the door. I locked it. Emily lay on the bed and close her eyes. I lay next to her. But then, she open her eyes and turn to face me.

"What?"I asked as I look at her. "Sleep on the floor" she said. "No.I will sleep here,on the bed"I said.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine.But don't sleep across this pillows" she said and put the pillows in the middle of us.

The next morning...

I felt something heavy on my left arm. I slowly open my eyes and saw Emily's head on my left arm while her left arm hugging me.She sleep soundly.

"Emily wake up" I said. "Hmmmm" she hummed. I kiss her forehead. "Wake up.We're going on our honeymoon today" I said. "Hmmmm" she hummed again.

"You don't want to wake up huh?" I said and kiss her on the lips.

"Mark!" she shout and push me. "What? It's the only way to wake you up" I said. "Whatever. Now get out" she said.

I stand up and before I get out,I gave a peck on her lips and run.

"Mark!" she shout.