Twenty-nine

Baekhyun's POV

"Chanyeol how was you date just now?" I asked Chanyeol as soon as we arrived at our room.

We left Chanyeol and Nana alone at the restaurant hours ago without they know.

"Yah!Why did you left us?" he asked angrily.

I just chuckle.Suddenly my phone ring.I glance at the caller ID,Mark.I rolled my eyes and answer his call.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.He keep on calling me but I ignore.

"Hyung.Please~let me know where L was" he said.

"L?What happen to her?She's missing?" I lie to him.I'm such a great actor.I should be a lead or main actor in SBS drama.

"Yes hyung,she's missing.I don't know where she was.I'm sorry I can't take care of her.Hyung please.Help me find her.I really miss her and our baby" he said.

"Ahhhhh~.Hope you will find her soon.I'm busy these days.Sorry I can't help you" I lie.

"Thanks hyung.Let me know if you see her.Sorry for bothering you.Bye" he said and end the call.

I let out a sigh.You're  such a great actor Byun Baekhyun. I smile and bow and wave my hands as if there was audience in front of me.

All my imagination gone when suddenly I felt something hit my head.

"Yah!Stop dreaming" Chanyeol said and I just chuckle.

--

Nana's POV

"Yah!Nana,mianhae. Yah!Stop" Emily shout to me but I keep on throwing pillow to her and she use her hands as shield.

"Yah!Why?Did you leave me?I'm so shy you know" I shout back and sit on the bed.She also sit on the bed.She can't stop laughing.

"Why are laughing?" I asked.She just shook her head.After she stop laughing, she put her palm on my shoulder and I look at her.

"So,how's you date?" she asked while lifting her left eyebrow.

"Yah!" I shout and she just laugh.

--

Mark's POV

"Mark we're going to UK for the next photoshoot" JB said through the phone.

"Okay" I said weakly.

"You're ticket is ready.I sent it through your email later" he said. "Hey,did you find L?" he asked.

"No,I haven't" I said.

"Well,I hope you'll find her soon. I've got to go.Bye" he said and end the call.

I lay on my bed and closed my eyes.

Where are you L?

Emily's POV

I turn off my phone since the incident.But,tonight I have the urge the open so I open my phone.

'237 missed calls'

'115 messages'

from.....Mark.

My eyes widened in shock.I open the messages one by one and one message catch my attention.

From:Mark

L,honey.I'm sorry.She just my friend.Please reply if you read this.Take care of yourself and our baby.Don't be stress.I'm trying to find you here in Seoul but I can't.Maybe you are really mad at me and you run away from me.I hope you and our baby are in good condition.I will always love you,baobei.