Thirty-three

That night...
Emily's POV

"WHAT??!!" I shout as I saw a news about me and Mark at HLIVE.

Nana just laugh her ass out.

"Why are they making this marriage life as a gossip?" Nana said as her laugh fade.

"You know what?All people on the world didn't know that we're married.Don't you know it's a 'Hidden Marriage'??" I said.

"You're right.So,tomorrow let's held a press conference" she beamed.

"For what?" I ask confusingly.

"For you and Mark.Tell them that you're married" she said.

"Hah.For you and Chanyeol too.Tell them you're dating" I said and laugh out loud.

"Yah!"

--

Mark's POV

"Hahahahaha" I was laughing out loud seeing the news about me and L.

"Breaking news.The famous photographer from Korea,Mark Tuan has been caught dating with a pregnant woman!These two seems really close.What is their relationship? Find out more in HLIVE!"

"Yah!HLIVE,we're married okay" I shout and laugh again.As loud as ever.

"Hyung!They didn't know you're married" Yugeom said.

"Yes because you're the one who wants to keep its hidden" JR said.

"You're right" I said and think on how to tell them that in fact we're married and soon going to have our first born.

--

The next day...
Emily's POV

"Nana where are you going early in the morning?" I asked her looking confused.

For God sake,its 7 in the morning!

"Jog with Chanyeol" she said excitedly.

My eyes widened. "What?" I shout in disbelief.

"Yes" she said while nodding her head.

"What?" I shout again. "Are you two..."

"Hell no!" I gave her a weird look.

"Now,what's with that ugly look pregnant lady.I wonder what you're baby will look like if the mother have that ugly weird look" she said.

"Yah!" I earn a laugh from her.

"I'm kidding okay.Well,I better get going.That Yoda will get mad if I'm late.I don't know what got onto him that he just want to pester and bother me every single day" she said and bid goodbye.

I sit on the bed after locking the door and watch TV.

*knock knock* How's knocking early in the morning???

I walk to the door,open it and saw a wrap guy standing.

"Nugu?" I asked.

Suddenly, he cover my mouth with a piece of cloth that that smells and grab the back of my head so that I couldn't fight.

I could feel that my vision is blur and in a sudden blink all turns black!