Fifteen

Mark's POV

"L please.I'm sorry" I beg her as she climb up the stairs.

She turned.

"What are you sorry for?You didn't do anything wrong?" she said coldly.

"L,please.I know about it okay.You're mad at me.I can see it in your eyes" I also climb the stairs.

"Then?" she said crossing her arms and lift her left eyebrow.

"I tell her as what we agree yesterday"

--

Gikwang's POV

"L,Are you feeling well today?I'm really sorry for your baby" I said in a sorry tone.

"Nah,never mind Gikwang.Its not your fault either.Hey,I'm hungry.Let's eat.Your treat" she said as she tap my shoulder.

"Hey,why me?You're the OWNER of the hospital not ME"I said.l emphasizing the words 'owner' and 'me'.

"Please~" she said making the cute face.I can't stand.

"Uh.Fine" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!" she exclaimed.

"Come on" We start to walked and

"Yah!You two.Wait for me" Sora shout as she run to us.

--

"So,Sora how was your condition today?Feeling well?I heard from JB that you're preggy and he ask me to take care of you since we're bestfriend"

I start a conversation since we all have been in silence for too long.

"I'm okay and excited as well.I'm gonna be mother 9 months from now" she excitedly said and started to tell us the lamiest story.

About the preparations,baby things,facts and all about baby.

I saw L's sad face.I lightly punch Sora's shoulder and motioned her to look at L.

"Hmm.L I don't mean to" she said.

She forced a smile.I knew it because we're friends since ten.

"Nah,I'm okay with it.Just tell what you want to.I didn't care" she said.

"L,I d-"

"Oh my god!I'm running late.See you guys later" she said and run away.

--

Emily's POV

"Phew" I took three deep breath and walk to my office.Being a doctor is really hard.

*knock knock* "Yes,come in" I shout.I heard the door knob been twisted and a guy came in.I can see it through my peripheral view.He close the door and walk to my table.

"You may si-" I was shocked to see the person's face.

"Hi,Emily.Miss me?"