Eight √

Emily's POV

We're on our way to our honeymoon destination. Since we live in Seoul and both of us are really busy, we decided to spend it in Busan. We arrived at The Jung's Hotel & Resort, a place for us to stay for a week.

"Emily!" Krystal greet. This place own by her family. "Krystal! I miss you so much" I said and hug her. "Where's Jongin?" I asked. "He's in the kitchen with Minhyuk" Krystal said.

We went inside hand in hand and let the butler carry our things.

Mark's POV

'How could she leave me here?'

"Oppa!" I heard familiar voice and turn. I was shocked to see Nana. I plastered fake smile. "What are you doing here?"she asked. "Holiday? I thought you were away. You know, Paris" I said. 

"The fashion show ends early" she said and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Ma-" I could hear Emily call me but she stop as soon as she saw Nana kiss me. I could see her shock angry face. And she walk away.

'I'M SO DEATH!I'M RUINING OUR HONEYMOON!'

"Nana,I need to go now. It's urgent"I said and I move her hands from my neck. "But-" she said. "Bye!" I said and rushed to my room.

I unlock the door of our room and open it. I walk inside our room and saw Emily sleeping soundly in the bed. I walk to the bed and sat next to her. I know she faked sleep because she's mad. I observed her face. She had an angelic face, small pointy nose, rosy cheeks, kissable lips and long lashes. 

I smell my shirt and yes, I smell bad so I decided to take shower.

Emily's POV

I wake up and yawned.I rubbed my eyes and blink several times until I get used to the brightness. I guess my fake sleep turn to a real one.

I sat up and saw clothes shattered. 'Mark!' is the only one popped in my mind.

I get out of bed and pick up his clothes.As I was picking,suddenly someone backhugged me.I was shocked and straighten myself.I knew it was Mark since there are only two of us here.

"I'm so sorry" Mark husky voice said as he kiss my shoulder. He rested his chin on my shoulder. 'He sound so sexy.I'm melting.Yah!What are you thinking?'

"Mark, can't you see what I'm doing now?" I asked as I showed his clothes to him. "You don't need to" he said and took his clothes and throw it. "Mark!Stop hugging me" I said.

"No,I will not" he said and turn me to face him.He leaned on to kiss me and I didn't refuse.I kiss him back.

We broke the kiss and gasped for air.He carry me bridal style to our bed and placed me on the bed.He then crawl onto me and kiss me passionately.I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

What else could happen? Make love.