Twenty-five

Okay guysss..You know the story I told you 'Who's baby is this?' right?Well,I have delete it because I don't have the urge to write it so I delete it.

Another update..Enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JB's POV

"WHAT??!!"

Mark stand up and quickly grab his things.

"Yah hyung!Where are you going?" Yugeom asked.

"Korea"

"Now?" I asked.

"No.Tomorrow morning.I buy the emergency ticket.My flight is on 2 a.m"

--

Nana's POV

I knock Emily's door.

"Emily?Open the door for me.I bring breakfast" I said.

I heard she open the lock and open the door.I saw her swollen eyes.She must be crying again.She fake a smile.

"Eh,Baekhyun?" she said as she saw Baekhyun was climbing the stairs.

"Hi,Emily" he said and smile.Both of us get inside her room and WOW!

Her room was a mess.There's a lot of tissues. I thought that I had throw all of it.

"Sorry.Its a mess here" she said and sob.

I placed the tray on the table and Emily pick the tissues.Baekhyun and I also help.After we finished,Emily and I sit on the couch while Baekhyun sit on the edge of bed.

"L" Baekhyun called her.

"What?" she asked.

"Let's go to UK" he said. "Nana and Exo will go also.Let us have a vacation" he continue.

"With this tummy?" she said and chuckle.I love to see her happy mode again.

"Of course" I said.

"Well,okay.When?" she asked.

"Tonight!" Baekhyun and I chorused.

"Okay if you s-"

"Yah!Hyung!How dare you leave us waiting for you?" Chen shout at Baekhyun,cutting Emily.

He just chuckle and rub the back of his neck.

"Mianhae" he said.

"Emily noona~" Tao said.

Well,I know all of the Exo members because we meet each other back then in a photoshoot.

"Nana noona also here" Sehun said.

All of the Exo members get in Emily's room one by one.We talk and talk about nonsense things.

"Yeay!Holiday together with noona-s" Chen exclaimed.

We just laugh.

"What time is our flight?" Emily asked.

"7:30 pm" Baekhyun said.

I glance at the clock.Its 5:45 p.m.

"Yah!We better go to the airport now" I said.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol said.

After done packing things,we all drove our own car to the airport.We arrived at the airport at 6:55 p.m and check in.

Then,we enter the departure hall to wait for our plane.