Thirty-two

Emily's POV

"What are we gonna do?" I asked them.They just shook their head.I slap my forehead.

"Emily,I think you need to face him" Nana said.

"What?No no no.I will not.Not even once.No no no" I said.

"But Emily he has explained the truth.You must face him" Nana said and the other just nod in agreement.

"But"

"Emily,truth hurts but its the key to a last long relationship" Chanyeol said.

I just let out a sigh and sit down.I close my eyes and took several deep breath.I open my eyes.

"Okay I'll meet him"

--

Mark's POV

'Who's calling me in the middle of the night?' I thought as my phone ring.Without opening my eyes,I answer the call.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked with sleepy husky voice.

"Mark?" my eyes widened as I hear L's voice.

"Ne,L.I'm glad you call me" I said and smile.

"Haha.Did I disturb you?" she asked and I could feel butterflies flying in my tummy as I heard her laugh.

"No no.You didn't at all.Why are you calling me?"

"Why?I can't call my own husband?" she asked and my smile grow wider as I heard the word 'husband'.

"Haha.Its not even illegal.Are you okay? Is Mark Junior okay?"

"Haha.Ne.Both of us are in good condition.Mark Junior keep on kicking my tummy when I whisper about you"

"Ah,jjinja?Looks like Mark Junior miss Mark Senior" I said and she chuckle.

"Mark,I know you stay at the same hotel as mine" She know?

"You know?"

"Duh.Of course.Let's meet up tomorrow at the hotel cafe"

"Okay.I miss you"

"I miss you too.Hmm.I sleep first.Bye.I love you" she said and hung up before I could even say 'I love you' back.

"I love you too" I said and drift off to sleep.

I can't wait to meet them tomorrow.

--

I enter the cafe and saw L sitting there,reading a book while rubbing her tummy.

I approach her.She turn her head and smile as she saw me walking to her.I could see she's talking.Maybe telling Mark Junior that the father is here.

I stand next to her and hug her in the shoulder and kiss her hair.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too"

--

Emily's POV

I'm glad that all this misunderstanding had been solved.Mark had explain everything to me.I'm so happy that he didn't cheat.

Mark and I now walking at a park with our hands entertwined and my other hand rubbing my tummy.Suddenly, my baby kick.

"Ahhhhh~" I groan in pain.

"Gwenchanna?" Mark asked me and his face looks pale.

"Of course I'm okay.I'm a doctor.It's just your child keep on kicking me" I said and hr laugh.

"Why are you laughing? Its not even funny" I said and let go of his hand.

Mark then kneel down and rub my tummy.

"Mark Junior you miss appa?" he asked and the baby kick.Mark giggle in excitement and I smile.He rub my tummy again.

"Be nice to eomma okay?" The baby kick again.

"Good boy" he said and stand up.He wrap his arm around my waist.

"Kaja"

--

Nana's POV

"Ahhhhh~" I giggle in excitement seeing Emily and Mark.I hit Chanyeol arm.

Actually,Chanyeol and I are spying them.Why only both of us?Because the other gave a millions of excuse.

"Yah!Its hurt" he said and rub his hand.Aww~ he's cute.I pinch his cheecks and he just look at me in shock.I just realized what happen.

I move my hand and walk away.I could feel my cheeck reddened and my heart started to beat fastly.

Suddenly, his hand held my hand and turn me around.My eyes met Chanyeol's eyes.

He leaned to me and press his lips on mine.I felt butterflies flying in my stomach.He broke the kiss.

"I love you" he said and look into my eyes.

I don't know what to say.I just froze at my spot.After few minutes,Chanyeol broke the silence.

"Uh don't mind what I say.Let's go back to our hotel" he said and turn.He started to walk.

"I love you too"