One √

The next day...
At Mark's house...
Mark's POV

"Mark Tuan wake up!" Riley shout at my ear. I groan and push her face away. "Mark get up!" she shout again and hit me. "What do you want?" I asked her.

"Dad said we're going to Emily's house" Riley beamed. "It's been a while since I'm there" Riley mumble. "Mark get up!" she shout again. I get out of my bed and drag her out of my room.

"Just get ready for yourself, Riley" I said before closing the door. I ran my finger through my hair and walk to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

I wear my favourite blue shirt and black jeans. I style my hair and grab my phone, walking downstairs. This is going to be a very boring day.

At the same time in Emily's house...
Emily's POV

"Mom! Do you know how I hate dress the most?!" I sigh. "No excuses young girl. Wear this and I want to downstairs in five minutes"she said and away. I sigh and look at the blue dress she hand me just now.

I slip into the dress and it's fit me. I comb my hair and tied into a messy bun. "You're wearing a dress" a voice said. I turn around and saw Jason leaning against the door frame. "What are you doing here Jason? Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked him.

"Nope" he said popping the letter 'p'. I rolled my eyes and sigh as we exit my room together. "You know I kind of against this marriage of yours" he said. I look at him and smirk.

"Since when did you care about your sister huh?" I asked as I punch his arm lightly. "I don't know. Maybe because you didn't deserve to be treated like this. You never get what you want" he said. "Yeah" I agree with him.

"Emily, what take you so long up there?" mom said as she pull me towards the living room where The Tuan is. "Sorry. This is Emily" mom said to The Tuan. "She's a grown up now and very pretty" Mrs Tuan exclaimed which make me blushed.

"Hey Jason!" Riley beamed as Jason stand next to me. He gave a smile and bow. "This is my son, Jason Lee" dad said. We took a seat on the empty sofa. "Your daughter and son are both good looking" Mr Tuan compliment.

"Look who's the father" dad said which make them laugh. I smile awkwardly and look at Jason who's looking a bit blur.

"Excuse me. Can I meet Emily in person for a while?" Mark suddenly asked. "Yeah, sure" dad said. He grab my wrist and drag me outside.

Mark's POV

I let go of her hand.She crossed her arm and rolled her eyes. "What is it that are so important?" she asked sarcastically. I stare at her figure. I haven't met her for years and now she's turning into a pretty lady.

"Hello. Earth to Mark" she snap her fingers in front of my face. I look at her annoyed expression. She's cute when she's annoyed. "If you are going to ignore me like this, I'm going in" she said and start to leave.

I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. I hug her waist and stare into her dark orbs. "M-mark let go" she said which make me smirk. "Are you nervous?" I asked as I lean and our nose touched.

She went quite and I suddenly have the urged to kiss her. "Hey Mark and Emily....." Riley's voice faded. I let go of Emily and she start to blush hard. "Sorry to disturb you but the food is ready" she said and walk inside.

"Emily-"

"If you want to continue what you're doing, just continue. I'll tell them that you're having an important conversation" she said and wink.

"What?" Emily asked. She look at me and follow Riley in.

Emily's POV

Dinner went pretty well. Mark sat across me and I just stare at my plate the whole dinner time. "The food is nice" Riley said with her mouth full. "Riley!" Mr Tuan glared at her. Riley smile and continue to eat.

After our dinner finished, The Tuan family excused themselves. Then, I got a call from the hospital telling me that there's emergency at the hospital. I changed into comfortable clothes and drive to the hospital.