Four √

Emily's POV

Silence filled our lunch. It was awkward after he says that I'm his responsibility now. I mean, we're not yet married! I was blushing hard at that time. Mark suddenly fake cough which make me lift my head up and met his gaze.

"Wh-where are we going after this?" he said. "Uh-oh. Just sent me home" I said. "Okie dokie" Mark said. After we finished our lunch, Mark sent me home. I lay on my bed when suddenly, my phone ring. I picked up the call.

"Hello. Yes, it's me speaking. Okay. I'm coming" I said and end the call. Life as a doctor is really busy. I get up and change my clothes. I drive to my hospital and do my duty. There are so many patient I need to check.

"Emily" Sora called from far while waving at me. "You've got emergency call too?" I asked her. She nod her head and we walk together to the cafeteria. I ordered caramel macchiato and Sora ordered her favourite black espresso.

"I can't wait to attend your wedding day" Sora said almost whisper. Why? Because I told her not to tell anybody that I'm getting marry. I flashed a wide smile at her and sip my drinks. "Where's Jaebum by the way?" I asked.

"He's in the operation room" Sora said. Just then, Gikwang came and join us. "Emily. Where have you been? Are you avoiding me? Why are you avoiding me?" he asked. I chuckle and shook my head.

"No. I'm not avoiding you. I am just really busy lately" I said. "I have to go now. Bye!" I said and quickly walk to my office. I have to avoid Gikwang. He can't know that I am getting marry. he doesn't have to know. 

Why? Because I know he likes me and I hate breaking people's heart.

Mark's POV

"Okay. Good. Our shooting today is done" I said. "Mark, your bubbly boo is here" Bambam whisper to me. Bubbly boo? Who?

"Oppa!" I recognised that voice.

Aish! I turned and saw Nana walk towards me. "Nana. How do you know I'm here?" I asked. "Of course I know where my boyfriend is" she said as she hug me. "Oppa. I have to go to Paris tomorrow" she said as she let go of me. "Yes" I whisper.

"Oppa, did you say something just now? I heard something" she asked. "No. I don't say anything" I said. She shrugged her shoulder and smile widely as she start telling me stories that doesn't entertain me at all. Emily's story is far better, I guess. Or is it just the way Emily express her stories that make it entertaining?

'At least I'm safe for now'

She keep on talking and talking and talking about how tired she is and that the reporters won't stop following her and all those photoshoots, makeups, clothes, hair styles, gossips, shows, interviews, diet. I didn't pay attention at all.

I keep on thinking about my marriage with Emily this Friday. Glad that Nana is not here for 2 weeks. "Oppa. Are you listening or not?" she said. "Uh? Of course I am listening but Nana,I have to go now. I have dinner with my parents. I'm sorry" I said

I quickly grab my bag and camera. "Oppa!" I heard she shout. I run to my car. I know she's mad at me now but I don't care. I am tired of her. Tired of her fake stories. She's a model with lots of controversy and cheap gossips.

I don't why I even date her and still dating her. I quickly drive my car to Emily's house. I pressed the bell and she open the door. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "What am I doing here?" I answered with question to make she mad.

"Just tell me Mark. What are you doing here?" she said in anger. She look so cute when she's mad especially in those oversized hoodie. I bet she stole Jason's. "Hey. I'm your future husband. I have the right to go here. Now let me in" I said. "Or else" I continued and leaned towards her.

"No!" she shout and was about to close the door when her mother pulled her in. Mrs Lee open the door widely for me and I could see Emily's crossing her arm.

"Hello Mrs Lee" I greet her and bow. She let me in and I gave Emily a smirked. I win today Emily.