Thirty

Emily's POV

Mark is in Seoul?

Tears form in my eyes waiting to escape.In few seconds, my tears rolled heavily down my cheecks.

"I miss your appa Mark J" I whisper and my baby kick.I rub my tummy and lay down on the bed.Nana is already sleep.I close my eyes and in few minutes I drift to sleep.

--

The next day...
Mark's POV

"Attention to all passengers Airbus A380 to United Kingdom,you may now aboard using Gate A2.Thank you"

I walk to Gate A2 and enter the plane.I sit at my sit near the window.I look put the window after I buckle my seatbelt.

L,what are you doing now?Are you thinking of me?

I lean back and close my eyes and drift to sleep.

--

I walk the airport and took a cab to the hotel.I'm now arrived at the hotel and walk in to check in.

As I check in,I look around the hotel and spot someone familiar.

L?

I shook my head and blink for several times and that someone has missing.

I must be dreaming.

"Sir,this is your key room.Have a good day" the receptionist said and hand me a key.

I smile and took the key. "Thanks" I said and walk to the lift.

--

Chen's POV

"Wahhh~beautiful" Tao exclaimed.Tao and I are now walking down the streets but in disguise.The lights are beautiful.

"Yah!Let's go there" I said to Tao.Both of us walk to the shop and bought some hats.We bought a lot of food and some souvenir.After few hours,we felt very tired.

"Hyung, let's go back" Tao said. "Yes.I'm tired" I said and we took cab to the hotel.

As we were walking towards the lift,my eyes caught someone familiar.My eyes widened as I know its Mark.

"Yah!Tao.Mark is here.Let us go quickly before he notice us" I whisper.His eyes widened in shock and I held his hand and drag him to the lift.

After the lift door close,we feel really relief.I quickly press the button and the lift start moving to our level.

We get out the lift and quickly to our room.I unlocked the door and we get in and I lock the door and lean at the door.

"Phew"

--

No one POV

What they didn't know is that Mark and Emily live in the same hotel but different level.