Nineteen

Omo~ Happy 600 ^^ Thanks sooooooooo much ❤❤❤❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily POV

"Nana?"

I walk inside the room.Mark also does the same.Gikwang is also there,standing beside the bed watching her sleep.

"Gikwang" I called him and he turned his head.

"Oh,L.I didn't notice you" he said and smile.

"Never mind.What happen?" I asked.

"She have cancer.A colon cancer.Stage 2" he said and his eyes are now back to Nana.

I know the fact that Nana is his cousin.I pity him.

Suddenly,Nana's hand move and she open her eyes.Her face are so pale.Although I hate her,but I still have this slight of pity feeling.

"Emily" she said and cough.She's trying to sit with the help of Gikwang.

"Mark" she said as she notice Mark is standing beside me.

Gikwang gave her water and she drank it.She give him the glass back.

"Emily can I have some time with you?" she asked.After two minutes of silence,I answer.

"Yeah.Sure" I said as I nodded my head.

"I'll be waiting outside"Mark said.Gikwang and Mark walk outside leaving me and Nana in the room.

Nana POV

"Emily.How are you doing these days?"I asked her.

"I'm okay.I'm sorry for you" she said.

"Nah. Never mind.I'm okay tho" I said.

We both talk and talk and talk about the past when we're highschool and we're still kids.

Emily.She's my bestfriend back then.We're so close until one day I pick a fight with her because I was so jealous with her.

[Flashback]

I saw Emily walking with my boyfriend,Baekhyun.I got mad.I went to her and slap her cheecks.

"Nana" Baekhyun said.

"Yah!He's my boyfriend.What is that you don't satisfied with me?You have everything I want but not my boyfriend.You just to much.I hate you" I said as tears rolling down my cheecks.

"Nana,he's my cousin" she said.

"Urgh!Whatever it is.Its just an excuse.Bitch!" I shout at her.I could see that tears also rolling down her cheecks.

"From now on,you're no longer my friend.I hate you Emily" I shout and quickly ran away.

"Nana" she shout.

[End of flashback]

I miss her so much.I miss her joke.I miss everything about her.

"I miss you so much Emily and I'm sorry to.I don't know that Baekhyun is really your cousin" I said and hug her.She hug me back.

"I miss you too,bestfriend.Nah,never mind.Let's just forget about it" she said.We broke the hug.

"Gumawo.Bestfriend?"

"Yes, Bestfriend. You're my friend okay" she said.I was so happy.A tear escape my eyes.Tears of happiness.

"Yah!Don't cry"she said and I saw a tear escaped her eyes too. "I promised you that you will recover" she continue.

"Thank you bestfriend" I said and hug her and she hug me back.

Mark POV

"Are you okay?Did she do something bad?" I asked panickly as soon as L walk from the room.

"I'm fine okay" she said and I sigh in relief.

"Glad to hear that"I said and she smile.

"Mark,Nana is my bestfriend okay" she said and I shocked.

Bestfriend?